Druid 9.2 Cheetah form SUCKS

I never heard of King Cheetahs, but I think you’re right!.

https://preview.redd.it/rs5fnw4knkj51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1987724bca8e26bc31535d19ef37b6fe4ca6f5fd

Their spots look like an oil spill. Wicked lookin’ cat.

I think these are juvenile cheetahs, but look at their little back mohawks.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1449d81432b75913f1abc3ecf3c41ab3

5 Likes

They definitely are.

1 Like

I mean, I really LOVE the new form. But I will never like changes this big that are forced upon you.

It happens so often to hunter pets too. Sometimes they get outright replaced, sometimes they get replaced but a rare of the old form is added and sometimes… new forms are simply in different zones.

2 Likes

I am not adverse to an option for the old form. A mark could be added to add it to the barbershop.

However, I really like the new cat travel forum and its updated WOW style graphics. My only complaint is that my “Mount Form” lost its runestag form and I have to use the more generic stag form. I’ll get over that though.

2 Likes

7 Likes

This. Big time.
I hope they implement the ability to edit your mount form apart from ground travel.

This one sorta looks more like a lynx to be fair, but it is a better model.

2 Likes

okay we get it you have no idea what a bobcat or a lynx looks like

5 Likes

I think its cute.

Then again cheetahs in general are just cute

6 Likes

Came here to say this, it looks a lot like a king cheetah

2 Likes

Lol you mad bro

1 Like

It looks more like a cheetah than the old one. That one looked like a sabertooth jaguar. They even got the tail poof on this one, and made it more sleek. Like a cheetah.

***Lemme back up a sec… did they actually ever call the old one a cheetah, or just the players? It was just travel form wasn’t it? Wasn’t called cheetah form.

The new one, which looks more like a cheetah, is called mark of the cheetah.

2 Likes

I think you’re in the minority on this one friend.

The new form is pretty awesome looking in my majority opinion. :blush:

4 Likes

is u nuts?! i thought it looked awesome and even /pet’ed the horde druid that i saw.

1 Like

Dude, same! I’m a big animal nerd. Always especially been a fan of big cats. Yet somehow I’ve never heard of these things! It’s kind of blowing my mind. They’re so beautiful!

1 Like

I meeeeeeean, there is a passing resemblance. Just with a bit more orange and some Blizzardification.

3 Likes

My only gripe with new cheetah is when its in motion it seems to be staring at its feet. Pretty sure a cheetah doesn’t do that.

yes the graphics are fine on the new one but geez whoever is doing the movement now needs to find another job. I much prefer the old form.

3 Likes

You’re just feeling very shy about your new form and don’t want to make eye contact.

1 Like

I really enjoy the new look. I was not a fan of the old one.

2 Likes