Druid 9.2 Cheetah form SUCKS

For the love of God please give us an option for the Druid Cheetah travel form. This new form is HORRID. It does not look like a Cheetah at all, more like a bobcat or lynx.

I want my OLD CHEETAH FORM BACK. This one is laughable.

50 Likes

It looks more like a cheetah to me than the older one, which looked more like a Pygmy leopard to me. Because it was fat.

I do think they need to add a glyph option for the old version though, because you aren’t the only one who prefers it.

22 Likes

I love the new cheetah form! If anything, I actually want more colors of it! A brighter yellow, a white version!

I would totally love for cat form to have one of those skinny cat models!!! (I also miss the old cheetah one, it was very yellow.)

11 Likes

To be fair… the old one was only cheetah-like in terms of markings.
Neither look entirely like cheetahs and both are charming in their own ways.
From an artistic/aesthetic/anatomical standpoint, I prefer the update, but making the old one accessible wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

4 Likes

Old model - Not a Cheetah
WoW players use to the Cheetah not looking like a Cheetah: “Yay!”
New model : Looks more like a Cheetah
Wow Players: “No, I don’t think so.”

29 Likes

Never seen a real cheetah, have you.

7 Likes

It’s too different to be a forced change. It should have been added as new glyph.

14 Likes

As a cheetah farmer, I’ve raised cheetahs for their meat most of my life. I’d be scared to eat this new “cheetah.”

1 Like

It looks more like a cheetah then the old one OP.

11 Likes

I won’t spend gold to get it. It looks like a sabertooth. Not a cheetah at all.

Get rid of the fangs and make it look and shaped like a cheetah.

A WoW version of this I would go for. https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-a-cheetah-2544554/

2 Likes

Nooone has. They just move to fast!

3 Likes

going to go with “i like the new”.
I disliked the old so much I wouldnt use it. Im actually using the new one.

5 Likes

Vs

14 Likes

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/Z6j2a3pPdyBTQ5iicDe9kn.jpg

Yep, going with the new model 100%.

So sorry that Blizzard added a bit of fantasy flair to their cheetah model.

10 Likes

Ugh, the old one looks waaaay worse than I remembered when you do a side by side comparison.

11 Likes

The new one’s vastly improved polygon count and texture resolution are nice, but its proportions are kind of strange. Real cheetahs are more lanky, but the new form model tries to give that effect by draping a thinner model on top of the standard cat rig rather than adding a more stretched-out rig, which looks odd.

4 Likes

21 Likes

Sabre-toothed cats are usually depicted with much stockier bodies, large, angular heads, and short bob-tails, with plain fur or rosettes.

Are you kidding me? I liked the old form. Now I’m forced to use this? Make changes a glyph, give people options ugh. +1 op

16 Likes

It looks like they took slight inspiration from king cheetahs as well.

3 Likes