Dropped from 1850 to 1600 in 1 week fighting vs Glad sellers

I mean almost every game in 3s someone has a 2400 enchant or old glad mount - true, they are on alts almost always and have a high chance of being washed, but typically their awareness is pretty decent relative to their mmr. But that’s just because no one that’s not a long time arena player plays anymore. Season was poppin at first because of the gear, but now ppl realize the game is just bad across the board so no reason to play at this point

Currently it is because that’s what I’ve been playing mostly this season - I’ve been just as high in 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 when it was still around.

And if the game’s PVP was “designed around 3s” you wouldn’t see the same 3-4 specs in every tournament. Or perhaps it is, and the developers are just as idiotic as your comments in every thread here. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No need to get toxic because i’m correct.

3s regardless of meta is the only PvP bracket that has an eSport event and an exclusive mount behind it, therefore the game will always be balanced around 3s :man_shrugging:

blizzars is taking a lot of time for basic balance in pvp, that is killing the game too

1 Like

LOL what? Rbgs has pretty much 1 comp.
Rbgs is actually a joke.

Was Venruki or Cdew carrying there?

You actually find anything that dude says funny?

I havent found a single post by rankone to be funny or creative at all. Hes a 3rd rate troll at best.

From about 1700 onward, it’s kinda neat (at first) to be seeing names you recognize, but the magic is lost about 4th or 5th time you just get dunked on. Playing at a gear disadvantage is one thing, playing at a skill disadvantage is another thing, playing at a skill and gear disadvantage means you’re just a target for someone’s memey stream. “Watch Rudar 1 shot people for 10 minutes straight”.

Personally, I’m not a huge fan of the burst meta, that’s just an opinion, I understand others do enjoy it. But it does lower the margin of error and makes recovering from a mistake much harder, which is emphasized by the gear/skill gap we see by the flood of literal glads and AWC players in the sub 1800 range.

Also, anyone queuing at 1400 with 45k HP, I’m judging you very harshly. Maybe the reward brackets need to be rethought if this is just the new norm and 1600 is the new 1800 and 1800 is the new 2100.

Or over emphasize it. Make beating a 2500+ player award 300-400 rating below 1800.

5 Likes

This is the worst pvp experience with last season of bfa being 2nd worse. How did this get even worse than that i cant even imagine a single person in charge at Blizzard gave a second of though into pvp… everything you say is 100 percent true.

1 Like

Here is me trying to play my mw.
Out of like 20 matches within 1400-1500, around 15 of them were with people with 40k HP.
@@@@ you Blizzard for doing nothing.

That dior screen shot hahaha

I dropped from 1850 to 1600 in 1 week because I’m bad

2 Likes