Drop Rates on t0

HUGE WIN! My guild master has done 30 UD Strat runs trying to get legs.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, Season of Retail for real. Stop catering to people who don’t want to play the game, you will lose the people who want to play the game.

UBRS will now be ran by 8 rogues begging 2 healers, who will all leave after Rend. Great job.

14 Likes

Probably will be 25 per piece, We do need 8 pieces total after all. So 200 for a full set.

Hot Fix the Emerald Wardens Reputation for level 60 Reputation gains.

• Currently: only available thru gathering professions @ 60 rep per turn in

• Example: 0/3000 Reputation players requiring rune using herbalism -
    x10 Moonroot - 60 rep = 500 moonroot to get friendly
    requires an uncontested zone, 2minutes per herb, 500 herbs is 1000minutes (16.6 hours) to get friendly

• potential fix: allow Emerald Chip rewards to be used as currency for reputation gains (catch up mechanic)

thanks

Making loot just a participation award feels like a huge L. This does nothing but take away the thrill you’d for doing the hard work and farming an item. There was some flavor of this in other wow expansions (like wrath) where you could only get two tier tokens from the vender with dungeon turn in tokens, which kept that appeal of “okay I have to grind to really achieve that full set”. So why change the formula? This feels like the wrong direction

3 Likes

To expand on my above post, UBRS:

1. Only awards 4 tokens (lowest of all max level dungeons)
  2. Best completed as a raid, not just a group of 5
  3. Requires a key from a lengthy quest
  4. Takes longer to complete than others thanks to the timed events

This is all worth it for your tier chest. But if you can get a guaranteed tier chest just by running BRD / DFB / Scholo for tokens? UBRS is not worth the effort.

1 Like

Another incredibly poorly thought-out change.

Having to farm tier means you can actually get groups for dungeons, which is already harder than it should be given the population drop from the disaster that was your last phase.

Doing this is going to kill off dungeons prematurely given you can get a tonne of real every day. Now in a couple of weeks time people are going to have nothing to do between raids, just like last phase.

Not to mention the end-game loot chase is literally one of the only engaging systems in the game, and you’re replacing it with a vendor.

Nice work.

6 Likes

Huge thanks! I’ve lived in Scholo the past two evenings and no luck…this is liberating.

2 Likes

So like
…welfare gear now?

How about buffing the PVP gear so it’s better than a 10-level lower leveling raid? PVP gearing actually requires a grind.

2 Likes

thank you for yet again speeding up the grind so people will log off faster :frowning: can’t wait for everyone to start raid logging on SoD again.

6 Likes

I am all for new gear being available for currency but the tier sets? I don’t know about that. That is a slippery slope.

You can now justify Ironfoe, Felstriker, etc. being added. You can argue for every dungeon piece being added, now.

1 Like

Agreed to a point, but you still have to run dungeons to get the reals, so demand for dungeons should remain. Also other needed items are still available only via drops.

1 Like

If ironfoe costs 500 reals that would be a good change.

Why should all of my pre-bis gear not be added, now? The grind is there for all of it.

I don’t get this one…

3 Likes

Cant wait for raids to be nerfed 1st reset as well. SoD has been fun and enjoying since it came out. But making things easier or faster is always a fast way to kill off active player base

3 Likes

Every phase they have tuned down the difficulty making a large portion of the player base being geared within the first month.

2 Likes

naw the quest is pretty short once you get the gems.

just go to the cave by ony drop the item and beat up the dragon to 10% then mc the dragon to breath on the item and kill the dragon then lot it.

then go back to lbrs and talk and you get it.

this is a godawful change

4 Likes

Are you honestly complaining about this change?

“People that dont want to play the game.” I am halfway through revered with AD and I still have never seen the pants drop.

3 Likes

Got a guildie who’s exalted with AD because they have been in Strat UD non stop because their Paladin pants haven’t dropped. They have also seen 2 mounts drop and 1 runeblade, 0 pally pants.

2 Likes