Drek or KEK

Why is Alliance going back to this?

2 Likes

Because KEK

It is kek because now we’re losing.

1 Like

All I wanna do is zooma zooma zoom zoom and a boom boom.

Zuggs to the zugg :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think AV is the most popular alliance BG, because it has the least amount of PvP

15 Likes

Are they really? I guess I’ll wait for AV weekend to step foot in there again.

1 Like

Because they are idiots… apparently they don’t like winning?

1 Like

Because if you only need a few honor and then you can get something you’ve been farming all week and there is a mini boss that awards honor and by killing said mini boss you can fail everything else and get your gear are you going to risk not getting the honor?

A better question do you really expect others to?

Horde infiltrators are trying to get us back to KEK

9 Likes

Alliance has basically done Drek or Kek since 2006 or so, why would they change it now?

1 Like

I said a few times that it would as soon as the BG bonus ended. It should have been obvious that the wins were driven entirely by premades meaning it was not going to last. Soon as they leave (most likely when AV bonus ends), horde will take AV right back.

I guess the loot crates aren’t enough to keep Alliance queuing. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I did a few games with my ally yesterday just to get the daily done and was happy it was AV. After 5 Drek and Kek losses there was finally a Drek and Kek win. I got told in one I should be happy I got 399 honor out of it. This is history repeating itself.

So today I’m just leveling an alt instead of doing this.

1 Like

The premades eventually gas out and the game becomes zerg. It happened before and it happening again now

Alliance knew they could not change society…

So instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the Horde…

DUEL ONE!!
DREK OR KEK!!
LETS ZUG!!

2 Likes

They don’t contain enough Mag’har Grainbread to keep me interested.

2 Likes

Well, it’s official. AV is once again full of the “muh honor per hour” people who aren’t interested in actually winning. :frowning:

I came here just to say KEK.

Wrong. it’s the most popular alliance bg, because alliance is freaking wining it.

1 Like

You set yourself up for this, but because it has the least PvP :slight_smile:

3 Likes