Dreinei rouge suggestion

If Eredar rogues ever became playable I’d make one, name it Rougerogue, and only ever use red transmogs

ahh this makes sense, like feltotem are evil cow, rangari are stealth dreonoi. those are products of their influence and environment.

that lady is a bit of a nutter, i like your poem

<3

Rouges are red,
Dreinei are blue,
O-mae wa mou shindeiru.

3 Likes

I am heavily disappointed in the lack of Draenei wearing rouge in this thread all things considered…

I’d rather have a drenei woreluck…

As has already been established, they currently can’t.

Bliz has a thing for tattoos, rouge… not so much.

1 Like

This is art.

I’d allow it if we got stealthcows

1 Like

What is a Dreinei?

Yes give the horde rouge (red) former Legion Draenie

i think sneakcows could be both the most fun and dangerous thing on azeroth. it has my blessing

Oh wait does that now mean Draenei waggles can now have tramp stamps ?

Tell me more

Dranei Rogue, why not a Tauren Rogue, or rather a Torrasque rogue, or a fel Reaver rogue?

yeah… Any other ideas that take away the unreal from the game like giving the tailors and alchemists everything that was first aid, or not using quivers and arrows on the hunters as a limited item?

Or do the rogues use poisons as an item and not as a skill?

It has nothing to do with when hooves are the only problem in a sleath mode, even though other characters generally used an entire group as the special ability of the rogue that we use to shroud strategy.

nothing to see your thread.

Rouge is overpowdered.

I’m not sure what being loud has to do with red makeup.

Hooves have nothing to do with Draenei not being able to be rogues. Their culture is the factor.

1 Like

I like this and I like you, you are wordsmith :stuck_out_tongue:

we have had tatoo for a bit (the superior lightforged drownoi);

they seem like they’d have a fun time at the innkeeper at old dalaran :slight_smile:

pss… COME ON… have more a little logic my friend, the alliance is not favored, and it is a good for races that do not wear boots, and only have hooves.

The Draneis are not the first, Auchidoun is a pre-WoW lie, it was never seen in Warcraft 2 even though it is mentioned in a special mission with Turalyon and Danath and they were never playable race in an rts.

Don’t think about the alliance when the gameplay is divided into 2 factions.

And don’t make me mad just yet as the stupid Transmog system doesn’t help transform leather armor as it would look into clothes armors if you compare bikini armors to plates, mails and clothes, so it has 2 points in con.

I don’t think they’re too loud per say, but our hooves are generally on the darker, or more rich side of the color spectrum

Not very good for a rouge color imo. A sparkly blue or purple would be best

1 Like

We are indeed a special WoW lie come true. I am glad we are not the depictions of Draenei or what was left of the fel-affected draenei on outland, they look like monsters.

Alliance and horde race have hoof cause the tauren also have em.

Leather has lost out in the skimpy armour department but does have a decent assortment of boy shorts.

I don’t see how Hooves are the issue here.

“Clang, Clang, Clang, Clang, Clang!”
That’s a mechagnome rogue running across a stone floor.

1 Like

It was a joke. Lighten up

For example, Rouge the Bat is not a Draenei