Dreinei rouge suggestion

Definitely pink.

In classic there is a Tauren stealth mode that I think is activated in certain quests.

If Tauren can be rogues, Draenai should be able to as well.

Why do people use the term rouge when it’s rogue?

Taurens make the best rogues. You will never see one. They’re that good.

1 Like

I think the hoof explanation died when mechagnomes – who have METAL feet and can’t wear any shoes ever – had just as much ability to be rogues as their fleshy cousins.

3 Likes

Thank you! That was driving me bonkers!

Kul’tiran rogues disagree

1 Like

Ragari scouts are a thing.

That was never a good explanation to beging with, also, now days looks like stealth literally turn you invisible, have you seen the sourfang cinematics? the undeads where freaking predators !

I agree with this plus without regular oiling they’d make sqeaky metal noises too.

Seeing as rogues canonically use stealth via shadow and void magics. I find it really hard to believe there isn’t magic that allows them to muffle their footsteps. Hooves are a stupid reason to not let them be rogues.

2 Likes

Haha, no, I’ve seen chubby people be super stealthy when they want that last slice of pizza.

if i cant be a draenei warlock i dont want tbe a draenei rogue

ahh you are one with the light of the naaru

And here we…

Go!!!

2 Likes

It would ruin muh lore if they could be rogues.

lmao.

Its culture.

The Rengari Hunters are the rogues/spies of the Draenei.

Just like the Taurens their culture is not shrouded in treachery and deception so there is no need for such an evil class to be a part of a perfect race such as Taurens and the Draenei. :wink:

Hooved animals are some of the best at being stealthed so hooves have nothing to do with it and culture does.

2 Likes

Uh, should I repeat the post I made in that other rouge thread? Yeah ok, Imma do it, I’ll use your spelling of Draenei though.

Rouges are red,
Dreinei are blue,
Sylvanus is a butthole,
TEERANDAH, WHERE ARE YOU?

3 Likes

“Dreinei”

ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

It’s not always about that, sometimes it’s about squeaky bats!