Dreinei rouge suggestion

Is our hoof too loud or do you think we can be rouges?

Hooves are too loud is the lore reason.

lmao.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think you could pull off rouge. Mauve would be better.

36 Likes

Yep those hooves are much too loud

Eredar already are pretty close to rouge.

13 Likes

Hooves are the reason that Draenei and Tauren can’t be Rogues. You need a soft padding on the feet in order to walk silently.

Satyr.
Rangari.
Various demons.
Eredar.
etc.

its bs. but everyone keep bringing up hooves as to why.

SUN COWS!~

7 Likes

Val’zuun just be chillin’

undead rogues with their boney fingers be like

Well I stand corrected.

I am guessing it just comes down to culture then.

I’d teach a spacegoat how to be a rogue, mostly so I could have another rogue. Besides, if you can pad Shaq’s massive feet with nikes, there’s no reason as to why you couldn’t make goat-silencing leather hoof covers. But the problem also lies with body size with the spacegoat: mostly, that the male spacegoat is too dang big to be an effective rogue. (So it’d have to be female-only for the spacegoat rogue) Which could be interesting, really. Wow doesn’t currently have anything or class requirements that fall along those lines.

Tauren rogues on the other hand… they’re also way too big, really.

I feel like we shouldn’t apply our shallow standards of beauty to alien species. All Draenei are beautiful, and they don’t need make up. In fact, I’m going to tweet about this and have you canceled.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: wow what a charmer

Draenei

Rogue

5 Likes

A rouge draenei would be an eredar.

6 Likes

There are a lot of races that need more variety, especially for paladins.

Stealth is a magical ability that silences your footsteps. It doesn’t matter if they have hooves. The lore reason is culture.

1 Like

I imagine that if Draenei apply rouge, it’s blue tinted instead of red.

Why? Because I’m pretty sure their blood is blue, so if they blush - the physiological reaction that using rouge mimics - it tints their face with a deeper blue as blood rushes to the surface of their skin.

I guess their lipstick would be blue too, for the same reasons.

Also, unrelated to the application of makeup, Draenei and Tauren rogues would be fine. Rangari are already basically that, both models already have stealth animations too, and can go into stealth in some circumstances, usually for quests.

One of my RP characters was a Grimtotem assassination Rogue, she’d score up and muffle the bottoms of her hooves to keep from giving herself away on hard surfaces.

I wear horseshoes. Goatshoes? I don’t think I can be stealthy enough.

1 Like

No.

Hooves without loud metal horseshoe thingies aren’t that loud.

Plus rogues use magic to stealth.

(Also I am aware you spelled it rouge. :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Rouge on a Draenei… go on…?

1 Like