Dreamsurge in the Azure Span not showing

so just like last weekend when the both events were in same zone it triggered the forgemaster not to spawn. This week its triggering the portal for dreamsurges not to spawn??? yet the very first week both events worked perfectly. I do not think the events like working with each other lol

1 Like

Nothing on Thrall server either. Was hoping to get it done before raid but nope.

It was working earlier today but the last two (at least) have failed on Eitrigg/Shu’halo.

It’s a wash on Bloodscalp, too. :frowning:

Just checked on Azgalor and it’s not showing here, either. The lighting goes green for a moment at 1 after the expected time and then fades back to the normal lighting.

It’s been hours and not acknowledgement from Blizzard.

1 Like

Not working on Arthas either.

Why is it ALWAYS the Azure Span where things don’t work?

3 Likes

Noting this too.

Also reporting in from Moon Guard - not working.

Not working on zuiljin either

I sent abug report hours ago

Hasn’t been working in Exodar all day ):

I wonder with the Fyrakk event going on in Azure Span is preventing this from not showing, kinda stinks to not be able to do this, hope they look into and fix it soon,

Still not showing portal on Aerie Peak. Sat through three straight dreamsurges

Evidently two events at once cant work. They should hsve put the dreamsurge somewhere else it is real close to the other event

Not true. Both events were in the plains the last week with no issue.

Still not working on Hakkar

And still no blue post for that major issue, quite disappointing

3 Likes

same here
came here after couldn’t find the last 3
 no clue where the event is.

So I have found the Dream Surge portal twice tonight on Blackhand realm, and guys came out of it one time. I saw a link on this thread and the portal wasn’t in the location given. When it was up I linked it on the Map in game. My wife is gaming with me, she saw it too. Right now though the portal is up, but nothing at all is coming out of it :frowning: it worked so perfectly last week. Maybe just keep it in the other Zone since this one doesn’t appear to work 98% of the time!

1 Like