Dream Surges Still Broken

It was the main focus of the mid season patch, it should be a priority

1 Like

It’s not that the dreamsurge doesn’t pop, the main portal hasn’t been spawning.

2 Likes

I agree but they took weeks to fix Fyrakk

Embrace the suck

3 Likes

Seems to spawn only after resets… maybe they just need to do hourly maintenance :man_mechanic:t2:

Yes, that is the answer. Hey, Blizz, you hear that?

1 Like

I just need three more of those shards for mount, blizzard.
Please!

1 Like

Yeah,I waited five hours and it never showed up.

I’m just not even playing at this point. Dreamsurges broken, our Researchers event bugged out on my server, Direbrew box all messed up, mandatory Niffen rep now if I ever want to use my Druid flight form on the Isles…

I’ll log in for M+ or something if my guild needs me. Otherwise, I have zero desire to be around stuff like this.

Breaks are good. I recommend them.

9 Likes

Blizzard has no pride in this game anymore. It’s been obvious for several expansions now.

4 Likes

Exactly this, if it were Raid or Mythic+ content it would have been hotfixed within a few hours. This current Dev team doesn’t give a damn about open world players and will just ignore any bugs with open world content as long as they can.

8 Likes

It certainly seems that way.

1 Like

Same. Very first one Tuesday worked but none since then over various times camping out

1 Like

I can confirm, almost 12 hours after the initial post, Waking Dream portal is still bugged.

We…talking about the portals that are supposed to appear but for some reason haven’t? I was in the Azure Span all day and never saw a portal pop

Yes. The big ones.

Ah okay then yeah again i was there all day and those portals never appeared. Sky would turn green at times but never once did a flaming portal appear, the rares seem to be getting empowered a ton more frequently though but idk what that’s all about

Reliwik the Defiant is still bugged over in Korthia, refusing to show up some days. A rare with a mount drop chance can’t even be fixed by Blizzard. Wonder if the portals will stay bugged too.

Holy crap dude. That’s fekked.

Guys, the bugs are just a game feature