Dream Surges Still Broken

Like what’s going on??

8 Likes

Any word or update on blizzard about this ? Any addrssing the issue at all? This is pathetic

4 Likes

They’re just pretending like it’s not an issue

5 Likes

I was hoping the unplanned maintenance today (Wed 20-Sep) would fix this… :frowning:

2 Likes

Lol, I remember when Time Rifts launched laggy and broken. For days, nothing was done about it.

I think they let go too many folks who knew how the engine worked and stuff like that.

Now when something breaks, it is broken for some time.

There’s a new bug or something every day it seems, with DF.

idk dreamsurge popped for me on my priest. logged in to change transmog and poof dreamsurge in azure span.

I guess y’all need to post on twitter to get a response

2 Likes

I just sent them a TikTok

3 Likes

You’d think they could spend 5 mins and post a message on these forums about it……

8 Likes

You would think…

Fun detected? I dunno…

2 Likes

Whats wrong with them ?

Literally everything, they don’t show up

4 Likes

They worked fine for me up through yesterday morning. Got the weeklies done on several alts. Haven’t been in DFland since the maintenance though. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

It was all a dream.

1 Like

Devs reading this:

3 Likes

They broke them on Tuesday. I’ve only had one actually pop out of like 8 tries

Hope they fix it soon then. I won’t know until Friday. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

摆烂; pinyin: bǎi làn; lit. ‘let it rot’), which means “to actively embrace a deteriorating situation, rather than trying to turn it around”.

1 Like

World content isn’t a priority. If it was a raid issue they would fix it within hours.

4 Likes