Dratnos' Big Shadowlands Fear

Ilvl is one of the least important numbers in your character screen. It’s pretty irrelevant.

There a 8 new buttons coming attached to factions. Stay with me here this is where it gets complicated… Lots of them look fun to push. I want to push more than 2 buttons in the next 2 years.

Just like how I don’t always use the same azerite gear or Essences or talents or corruptions.

No it isn’t lol

You’re the only one in here saying that

Ask anyone in a class discord

Ask anyone in wow related subreddits

Hell, ask anyone ingame!

1 Like

Agreed but if I signed up to a group and had an extra 10 ilvls on a casual thanks to mcforging then why would anyone take the casual?

I still think it needed a lower ceiling. It never felt good to not need heroic or mythic gear because the lower one forged (semi-fixed in bfa).

Or to then run and kill a Mythic boss and have it sometimes not drop BiS. I’m sorry but TF didn’t feel as good that 1 time as the hundreds of times you were let down.

I do also agree with the trade rules. That was just asinine, but then again so is forced group loot.

Bring back master looter too please, thanks.

1 Like

Yea I think the whole idea of it is dumb but I would have been OK with what I outlined. The tradeable bit was the worst.

1 Like

You know its possible to sim your character as other races right? That if I take my warrior and sim as nightborne instead of human it’s a 3.2k dps loss…

At 108kish dps, that is not “sub 1%.” It’s actually significantly greater than when I upgraded my getti from 465 to 475…

God i remember when they removed Master Looter and added LFR to cater for the 1%.

Ugh, damn those mythic raiders.

3 Likes

Yes as it turns out the human racial is pretty good when you have corruption amplifying your best stat by up to 108%

wow!!

1 Like

But I thought it was sub 1% and meaningless? Now its pretty good?

But the game grew. And I thought that was what was important…

Are you seriously gonna pretend that one specific instance, where a human warrior stacks Expedient corruption, is the rule that applies to the hundreds of race/class/corruption combinations?

Can you be more stupid than this? Genuinely wondering.

2 Likes

I’m not arms. I’m fury. This applies to my hunter and spriest too. Or if it was tauren, gnome or dwarf instead of human. Or dark iron or draenai instead of nightborne.

See above. Ask yourself.

Show the sims then! Shut me up!

Excited to find out that racials can be 2% of your output instead of 1%, when corruption amplifying its benefits exists!!! Who knew!

2 Likes

How does it improve your game experience if I am forced to choose between tanking and pvp?

1 Like

It doesn’t, as has been explained in great length they are just spiteful players who want a group of players punished.

1 Like

Apparently you did not know. Because you were the one that claimed the difference between racials was sub 1% and meaningless.

Now it’s only “2%.” When In reality its closer to 3%.

can’t help but notice you didn’t post the sims he asked for.

1 Like

I guess you don’t care about proving your point then.

1 Like

Once you finish a covenant, you should be free to choose another.

Easy fix.

3 Likes