Dratnos' Big Shadowlands Fear

It’s strawman when it goes past the point you don’t agree? Convienent.

I’ve already quested to max level once? Why do I have to do it again? I’ve grinded to GM once, just give my alts the gear.

I’m not sure who you are trying to argue with, Blizzard sided with us and the game grew.

Reason 659372648566 why I like ffxiv: I can be everything and do everything on one toon.

1 Like

I laugh out loud when people cry that making everything bound to one character would mean the death of WoW. I’d happily take being able to do everything on one char.

One rep grind, sounds amazing. FFXIV does this masterfully.

2 Likes

There is nothing to argue. You want what you want, to raid log, and I want the game to retain some of its RP elements. An argument or debate implies that one side will change.

The game is not growing. The game has been dying since 2008 when they started caving to players.

Fact: The RP elements you want to keep are kept if they untie the abilities.

1 Like

They seriously don’t know what their messing out on but I doubt blizzard will ever implement this on their part because don’t they have a purchase-able class change?

1 Like

First the strawmen, then telling me what I want to do.

fascinating, got any other cards?

When you try does the clown makeup drip into your mouth? That’d be gross.

Like allowing players to pick a covenant based on what lore/aesthetic they like rather than being forced to be what is best for their primary content? Hmm…

4 Likes

Then play that game? Different games are different, FF does it to attract players that don’t want wow…

Heaven forbid one game could learn something from another right?

2 Likes

someone quote me when they inevitably make covenants a good system :slight_smile:
Hopefully it won’t be too late this time!

2 Likes

So, turn it into tmog? For the RP?

I always laugh at “forced.”

No need. They will 100% cave to the qol complaints.

Great! Then once again they listen to the majority.

Ah jeez what are the spiteful people who wanted to really teach the 1%ers a lesson going to do? I hope they don’t unsub! Nooo please!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/873/492/df8.gif

yea same I agree

1 Like

This thread is getting the happy ending we wanted! Woohoo!

Basic you summed up BFA made for the 1%…failed horribly…legion was actually pretty fun minus the lego grind. the catch up was there . its a shame really cause BFA went 180…

bfa wasn’t made “for the 1%” lol

all of these guilds have been vocal for the entirety of bfa of how braindead being able to infinitely grind AP was

if anything bfa is pretty much the xpac that is “anti 1%”, alts require 3 billion stupid and boring chores, and your main is never really done, causing a constant frustration over the expansion.

2 Likes

I remember when BFA was made for the 1% without master looter so forced the 1% to do quad split runs and farm hundreds of islands to be competitive.

2 Likes

I want to be able to swap covenants so I won’t raid log because I can press the more enjoyable button in keys.

What is wrong with the game made for the majority in mind. The folks that input crap that favors the ok 10% and are no fun to do. Well guess what–they are the ones selling carries 24/7 because the bs crap they wanted is not fun.