Dratnos' Big Shadowlands Fear

Exclusivity is a terrible concept that breeds elitism or resentment.

1 Like

Watch out or Wirt will hit you with his third leg:)

Aren’t they still doing the legendary thing with torghast though? you will still get power in a form.

No because there are ones that are best for different fights or different content. Do you really need this explained to you?

Ah yes there has been extensive datamining of wirts third leg and participation of wirts third leg has been unsurprisingly low!

Not past floor 10, just get them from the easy floors.

No, the numbers were mathed out, many many people are VERY bad at this game.

hmmmm… I feel they might do something. it is still too early to assume too much.

They could change it, but i’m not hopeful.

No. I understand your arguments. I’m saying that I disagree and my voice deserves to be heard. I don’t care if my one ability is not the best for every boss or content. That’s the whole point.

Classic coming from someone hiding on a classic character :laughing:

I’m not hiding, all my posts are on this character.

Personally i have all 36, but never wear any of them, don’t bother with transmog.

I think it will depend on how successful it is.

Maybe you can post on your main on retail to give weight to your points. That way we know you’re not a VERY BAD player.

And that’s fine. You are of course allowed to play with whatever you like.

My point though is that you can still do what you want of I can swap my abilities. That doesn’t hurt you at all.

It does. It takes the weight out of the choice.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t change forum characters for randos on the internet, it’s like when people say “post on your classic character” in the classic forums.

God this is such a dumb take good lord.

Expected from a VERY BAD player. I didn’t think for a second you would do it.

To be honest, it won’t matter here. No point in trying to “impress” ppl on a forum that is meant to just give out opinions.

But for you it isn’t a weighted choice because you already said you don’t mind if it’s not the best. The only people it’s a weighted choice for are the people that want the max performance from their character and those are the people asking for it to be swappable.

1 Like