Dratnos' Big Shadowlands Fear

I am not the one who is spiteful :joy:

Anyone that gets there enjoyment having other people not fully enjoy the game the way they like is a pathetic waste of human flesh . I would say more about what I think about people like you but I don’t feel like getting a forum vacation . But I will add this I can’t see this coming from the Gen X crowd or older seeing how I am part of the Gen X crowd.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, all that information thats come out of soulbinds.

Hey i must be missing something what have we seen of soulbinds so far?

They’ve been greatly datamined and we know how they work, what more than you need besides a basis to start with.

When some people’s enjoyment devolves the game and remove choices it absolutely needs to have the foot down and punished.

I am sick and tired of seeing let other people enjoy what they like as a catch-all excuse for bad decisions and poor design

Oh yeah, greatly datamined.

So you mean nothing. Blizzard has released nothing.

Glad we could clear up Blizzard has released nothing about soulbinds.

1 Like

The point is that the talent doesn’t have to be connected to the story and covenant. It can just be a talent like it always used to be at max level of a new expac.

We should wait to see how the soul binding system work before we panic. The skills get’s additional benefits and changes baised on the soulbind according to data mining. Blizz has also been open to the idea of making the skills be selectable in a talent tree rather then bound to a covenent should it fail.

Also, just because this is my preferred way to play the game does not make my stance any less valid.

I’d rather make a decision that feels impactful rather than choose another talent. Plain and simple. I like that I have to choose.

If you want to min/max, then fine but the game doesn’t need to be designed around a small few. Balanced? Sure. Designed? No.

2 Likes

Remember when people said this about azerite pre 8.0?

Really? Did they actually say this somewhere? All I heard was them saying they might disable it in instances content.

1 Like

Blizzard has told us how they work.

You soul bind with a member of your covenant that opens a talent tree, you use a weekly limited amount of AP to progress down that tree. You also get conduits from Torghast (first 10 floors) to unlock parts of the tree.

As god-awful as this might be something tells me it will be the best solution.

Haven’t seen that, nor anything about disabling it instance content (that would be dumb AF, I’d be charging back the expansion on that announcement), but they HAVE flat out said during the Slootbag interview that they would fall back on being able to easily switch between covenants.

1 Like

Easy switching is the best solution.

Actually, it does.

You’re arguing against people who do content that Blizzard creates to be pushed to absolute limit then wondering why people care about 1/2% difference.

You’ve never done any content where 1/2% difference matters.

It’s been awhile ago, but yeah they did. If I need to I’ll see if I can dig out a qoute.

I don’t see how that (or the data mined stuff from Wow head) would make up the difference between having divine tol on a prot pally on keys and a big consecration on a long CD.

My alt missed a +3 by 8 seconds.

Gah, if only he was the correct race we would have had it!!!

I’m not saying it will or won’t, but it does make just having the abilities as talents not really a thing.

Ah man I remember when Blizzard told us about the Path of the Titans, because they talked about it means it’s definitely already in the game and we shouldn’t talk about it because it’s a done deal right?

Hell i think it even had SCREENSHOTS at a BLIZZCON! I loved playing all the Path of the Titans content in Wrath.

2 Likes