Dratnos' Big Shadowlands Fear

How can your choice be MEANINGFUL THEN?!

that’s the plan that ion was talking with Sloot when it was brought up

Tbh making them all the same isn’t very different from having everyone stuck on the same one because its op for the last raid boss and you can’t swap for the other fights or pvp or m+

For Raiding, covenant X might be #1 on some fights, but it’s not like covenants Y and Z are somehow disabled either. It’d be up to the player to make the most of what they chose. They will have their moments to shine. Same deal with the other areas of the game.

I don’t care about Method’s opinion.

1 Like

By everyone you mean like 20% of the player base at best.

I’d like for them to be permanent, no switching at all, but I’m not going to win that probably so easy switching is a good compromise.

Ah yes,
You may only shine in one form of content at a time, otherwise you will be objectively worse than someone else

Truly masterful game design.

Nothing like a good level playing field after coming from a system like corruption which favored those hugely early on in the system before the vendor was announced (due to backlash).

1 Like

hello fellow gamers, lots of familiar faces here

covenants bad, boomers dumb, updoots to the left (well for this website its heart at the bottom)

2 Likes

By everyone I mean everyone I am likely to play with as someone who raids ce yes. Unfortunately I also enjoy pushing fairly high keys so one of those 2 will be hurt by the other and the whole time I’m doing that half of my end game I will be wishing I had a different button to push.

I’m sorry, i just can’t have any sympathy for that train of thought, it’s a numbers > anything else train of thought. It’s not about fun, it’s just about winning.

1 Like

Well Blizz seemed fine with losing subs by not implementing flying in WoD, and tried to make a compromise via Pathfinder.

Ask any disc priests how “their moments to shine” go in pushing Mythic plus? Having things so min maxed to one branch of end game isn’t good.

2 Likes

This. Please do not change them to talents, Blizzard.

1 Like

This. This game is an RPG. It’s an adventure. I don’t want it to become even more of a spreadsheet like it’s been becoming.

One of my best WoW friends that I play with several hours a day heals 20 keys as a disco priest. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Feral druids moment in shine in:

Sub rogues shining moments when they are invited to:

1 Like

I can only speak for myself but I find winning fun.
I also find theory crafting and planning fun.
I also find taking meme builds fun on occasion too. Unfortunately I won’t be able to do that if I can’t swap things around.

2 Likes

Yea and my best friend last season was a warlock doing 20s too. He hated it. I’m not saying it can’t be done I’m saying it feels bad.

4 Likes

I mean, hating something doesn’t mean much, you can be playing the “OP class” and hate it.

If I could only play fire on bm i’d hate my life. You can play something that doesn’t work as well on paper and still enjoy it.

Endorsing a system that makes players feel bad, as small as that part of the pie may be, is just a really bad stance to take.

2 Likes

Make Rain of Fire worth using, Blizz.

1 Like