Drakonid Megathread! Let's do this!

Drakonid don’t have visages.

1 Like

Then I’m not interested.

:hugs:

Good luck, gonna keep asking for more classes for Dracthyr.

1 Like

The interview states they aren’t going to add more classes for Dracthyr. That’s why Drakonid are a thought process for more classes.

1 Like

Yes, I read it.

They also stated Void Elves wouldn’t get high elf customizations or that Blood Elves wouldn’t get blue eyes.

Devs’ “no” doesn’t mean anything.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: Don’t turn this thread into elf stuff, please. This isn’t a thread to argue about what you want for your sparkle lizard.

4 Likes

Support. Also:

4 Likes

Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

What if we want our potential future Drakonids to be our “sparkle lizards”? If they’re really not going to add more classes to Dracthyr then I’d like some much thinner options, at the very least for my Drakonid warrior. Also a no breast option, please and thank you.

I’m not turning this thread into anything, I was simply explaining why I wasn’t interested.

Once again, good luck.

That’s not what Drakonid are.

If we’re lucky, we might get one more option for a slightly thinner, but another aspect of Drakonid is being big and bulky. So skinny probably won’t happen. But somewhat thinner for an option or two is a possibility.

Female Drakonid in WoW aren’t any different than males, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

:+1:

I love this by the way. Dracthyr are not my Dragonkin and I’m glad they Dracthyr are going to be contained to a single class. I don’t want to see Dracthyr and knowing the future is Drakonid is great. No cringe visage highlighting the “Furriness” of Dracthyr, just a genuine pure-blooded Dragonborn warrior.

3 Likes

I’m not going to lie, a dragonkin enhancement shaman would sell me this expansion where the Dracthyr have here to fore failed to.

3 Likes

They still look like bara/bear bait and that wades chin deep into that particular territory like it or not.

Yeah, but still, they at least threw a scrap of a bone to make Dracthyr a bit beefier so maybe they can do the same in kind to Drakonids? Least I’m hoping so anyway. The example on the OP was… acceptable though I’d still personally like to see thinner options. I was so looking forward to making warrior Dracthyr and while I’m completely on board with people having their chonkster dragon characters I’m quite sick of being Big McLargeHuge for pretty much every race without the option for the opposite.

Yeah, I’ll admit I saw the Hearthstone pic and kinda knee jerked so my bad on that, I could see them adding it as an optional customization though since there’s complaints on both sides. I wish that was more of a thing with existing models as well. I like me some big bazookas and all but some of my characters are flatter than week old soda.

I mean… I don’t see any reason they couldn’t be Shaman. Dragons were originally from the elements.

I don’t even know what this means. >.>

Queer beefcakes IIRC.

Why can’t we just have a thread about Drakonid customizations and classes? lol

4 Likes

Why do Sparkle Lizards sparkle? Because they want all of the attention. Make a thread about Drakonids? “Nah, it’s actually going to be about Dracthyr nowkthxbyeeeee” (lol).

2 Likes

Ok seriously, I want that slightly less bulky Draenei playable.

2 Likes

I think draconid warlock could be cool! not sure if that fits lore-wise, but i always thought the caster dragonkin were the coolest ones :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Actually, there already is one in game. So it could work. I need to add that.

2 Likes