Dragonscale expedition quests missing for Level 70 after War Within release

I have a level 70 Alliance Priest character on an account that has never completed any quest in the Dragon Isle. The introduction quest and quest givers Wrathion or Toddy Whiskers are in Stormwind Keep. At the Wild Coast, the quest giver Toddy Whiskers is not in the area. I have screenshots.

This character was able to access the introduction quest and full campaign of the Shadowlands with no issues at level 70. There doesn’t seem to be a reason for the Dragon Isle campaign to not be loading.

To troubleshoot I logged in to multiple characters:

Level 70 Alliance Priest, never boosted, post squish used War Within pre-event to hit 70 - Unable to access Dragonscale expedition quests.

Level 70 Alliance Druid, boosted at some point, post squish used War Within pre-event to hit 70 - Unable to access Dragonscale expedition quests.

Level 70 Alliance Evoker, never boosted, started in Pandaria Remix event and hit level 70 in the remix - ABLE to access Dragonscale expedition quests.

Level 27 Alliance Rogue, never boosted - ABLE to access Dragonscale expedition quests.

Level 32 Horde Death Knight, never boosted - ABLE to access Dragonscale expedition quests.

Any suggestions to be able to complete this Dragon Isle campaign on Level 70 Alliance Priest? it’s the only one I really quest with.

Alliance draenei mage at level 70 Wrathion is missing from Stormwind. Toddy Whiskers is missing from Dragon Isles.

Bug reported