Dragonriding through all of azeroth

Remove the old riding and stick with this one. Its hard enough and fun enough. If you don’t like it, run on the ground, or ride with someone else.

6 Likes

Do you actually have a good reason they should remove regular flying or are you just trying to stir the pot?

To clarify: Why not have both?

13 Likes

What is wrong with Dragonriding? I actually think it is better and makes being on a mount more interesting than just flying straight to one destination.

6 Likes

Removing old riding will make lazy player’s like myself leave the game again like i did WOTLK CLASSIC after 1 week lol, running around Northend was torture

Well Dragon Riding is vastly superior but it would ruin all the old flying mounts. We can’t we have both in old content?

Both is the only patrician answer.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder if bliz is going to make this an evergreen system, or just this expansion.

Yes, they should add Dragonriding to the old world

No, they should not remove traditional flying. I’m not bothered by its exclusion from the Dragon Isles, but removing it in places it already exists is dumb

1 Like

It seems trivial to add the Dragonriding mechanic for old mounts.

You’re assuming I have something against dragon riding. I don’t. But for people that prefer regular flying, why not just keep both?

1 Like

What is the lore reason my druid can’t go flight form and flit about the Dragon Isles again?

It isn’t because dragonriding has specific dragonriding animations and old mounts can be weird things like helicopters and flying discs.

1 Like

I do not think it could be done.

Make it an option, like an NPC in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

Or just enable the dragon riding mounts alongside the old flying mounts.

The air is full of things that bite.

It gives me motion sickness , let ppl have a choice dont force this on ppl. If it takes me an extra minute to get to a quest area it wont effect any one but me

5 Likes

Dragonriding is a massive accessibility issue. Not all players will beable to do it well.

Im just happy bliz allowed friends to fly along side as a whelp.

1 Like

The developers have already said that it will depend on player feedback. If the majority likes it, they’ll bring it to all zones and apply the system to other mounts.

no thanks - I didn’t collect 500 mounts and make 6 druids to be stuck using a dragon.

3 Likes

That part, I spent 1 week for Time lost proto drake for a reason lol

1 Like