Dragonriding Abilities disappear from action bar after every log out

Dragon riding abilities disappear from the dragon riding action bar every time I log out and back in on my character.
It’s only Dragon riding abilities that disappear. When I add normal class spells to the DR action bar, they survive the logout / logins.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but when I first learned Dragon riding the abilities were never auto added to the action bar. I had to manually add them from my spell book.
If anyone has any ideas how to fix this, it would be really appreciated. I hate having to keep adding DR ability spells every time I log on.

32 Likes

The same thing keeps happening to me, I also never had them auto-add to my action bar…seems to be from leveling in exiles reach, as any char I leveled in a normal starting zone had their abilities auto-added no problem, but both characters I’ve been leveling in DF were exiles reach chars so unable to test if a normal starting zone would work for the dragon riding action bar

3 Likes

It’s also happening to me. I added non-dragon riding abilities on the bar and they remain but the riding abilities disappear every time I log out. Frustrating!

3 Likes

It is doing the same for me as well. However, it is only happening with one particular character, my alts it works and populates correctly.

3 Likes

I leveled in a normal starting zone, so I’m not sure if that’s it.
I thought maybe it was a bug in the edit mode loadout but still having the issue when using modern and classic presets.

3 Likes

For me as well. On the character that I unlocked Dragonriding on. The alts are fine.

Same thing happening to me

1 Like

I also have the issue on my Druid, but nothing else.

2 Likes

It’s happened to all my toons.

1 Like

Yup same here.

1 Like

Today I logged in and all my abilities were in the proper place :smiley: here’s to hoping they stay there lol

1 Like

I haven’t checked any of my alts, but my main druid is also having this issue. :frowning:

1 Like

same for me, also my title resets to none every time i re-log as well… hope for a fix soon

5 Likes

This is an issue with me as well… also once in a while my talents will unsave my pages and revert me back to the “beginner” loadout

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Every time I log back in, my dragonriding abilities are no longer on my bar.

I am having the same issue on my druid. Don’t know if my alts experience the same issue since I have only been playing my druid (main) so far. I also didn’t have the abilities auto added to my bar when I unlocked dragonriding. I also noticed they were not on my actionbars anymore when I entered the dungeon where you have to fly… I had just put them on my bar before entering.

Also have the issue. They were missing from the get go and are gone every time i login.

The same thing happens to me on my Pandaren monk, but not on my Void Elf death knight. I have to either put the abilities back on my bar, or switch specs and switch back to get them to reappear. I’ve tried lots of things from disabling all my addons to remaking all of my specs with no luck. Hoping for a fix soon.

Abilities reset after every log and titles disappear when just playing the game and after logging back in.

Same is happening to me. I even went through all the dragonriding training quests seeing if it would ‘unlock’ them, but nope. I haven’t found a way to get them added in a manner they stick yet, but my dracthyr character is just fine.

1 Like