Dragon/Normal Flying to have a 5 second toggle

This is going to be tedious. Normal flying is great in small quest areas while dragonriding is best for longer distances.

It should be similar to the current system where I can bind either a Dragonflying mount or a Normal flying mount. Add some kind of modifier.

7 Likes

I switch all the time right now though

14 Likes

If it really is just a 5-second toggle, I can definitely live with that. That’s way better than I thought it would be.

2 Likes

you dont. you’re just trying to be confrontational.

3 Likes

My evoker racial is ten seconds I believe. I barely notice the cooldown because by the time I land it’s available to use again. Five seconds is even better.

2 Likes

5 seconds isn’t bad… but at the same time, mount cast is 1.5. Maybe half it?

Edit: also, if I can’t drag it onto my bars, that’ll be a bit more annoying.

2 Likes

be happy we can do it where ever we want and dont have to go back in town

6 Likes

lol, no, I do. There’s a reason I spoke about it in my OP.

I switch very frequently.

1 Like

I don’t understand the toggle part. As it is now I’ll fly my regular flying lion up to the top of the mountain, get off, look around at the view, hop on my dragon and take off for parts far away.

What’s the 5 second thing all about?

1 Like

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1158655.jpg

This is the real question, The cooldown won’t matter if I can’t drag that button to my hotbar and key bind it.

Imagine an entire expansion of opening your mount journal and clicking every time you want to switch between the two flight modes.

7 Likes

So does this mean you can change in flight from dragon to lion and back?

Not in flight. Have to land, then swap between dynamic and static flying.

Right now that’s easy, click two buttons. Is this the one button option?

yes its a skill in the mount tab

Yep.

Land, open mount tab, 5 second cast, mount up, take off again.

Right now, though… I land, hit 1.5 second cast on the other mount and I’m in the air.

So I’m hoping it’ll be a button or I can macro it to put on my bars.

Can it be done in flight? That is the real question. If you can change without a dismount I think it’s not crazy. Also, is it switch for the mount or switch for the character? ie can I set every mount differently?

1 Like

nope have to land or druids will be op with that

1 Like

Have to cast it on foot.

It looks to be character based.

When I was a kid we had a horse. Putting on his bridle and saddle, for some reason, required more than two buttons. Maybe he was an outdated model.

My gosh, people will complain about anything.

2 Likes