Dragon/Normal Flying to have a 5 second toggle

Alternatively you can leave Dragonriding on and use one of the few mounts that doesn’t have it to use for normal riding.

6 Likes

That’s also a fair point. I’m excited they figured out how to make some of the mehcanicals dynamic flying! :smiley:

2 Likes

good luck with that 464 mounts that will have dragon riding

Five seconds isn’t that long.
Has it been stated that where you can change flying mode? I mean, can you change whilst flying, or do you need to land?

It’s a step back but not a huge one. I wish they would just make it so I could switch in flight for 30 seconds at a time or something. Make it a skill and fully merge the two.

Right now what is the mount timer anyway?

Pretty sure you’ll need to land and cast.

1 Like

you need to land

1 Like

3-5 secs at most

It’s 5 second cast time on the toggle ability. 1.5 sec cast time on mount.

SAYS THE JOKER WHO LITERALLY CAME IN HOT AND INSULTING.

perma blocked

7 Likes

man i am old i remember mounts use to be a lot longer to cast lol

I don’t think 5 seconds will be that bad… I am usually in one more or the other for a bit.

5 seconds? 5 WHOLE seconds??

This is how impatient people have become?

3 Likes

ill just stay in dragon riding and i have gotten a lot better in short distance landing

Im confused…how is this working again?
I thought…we land, flip a switch and we’re off.
Not going to be like that?

1 Like

Yep, cast time went from 3 seconds down to 1.5 in the Wrath .2 patch.

shakes cane

its like that people want to flip if while flying which some classes like druids will be kind of op with flight

1 Like

You land, open mount tab, hit the toggle which is a 5 sec cast, then mount up (1.5 sec cast) and take off.

oh, ok…this thread makes it sound like something huge has changed to the point of irritation or something lol

1 Like

The title was literally accurate.