Dragonflight, worst expansion of all time?

It’s tied for #2 with Wrath for me. Which is right behind Legion. I’ve loving this expansion as many others are.

1 Like

Yeah your right . But figured I’d try since I had a bad weekend I’m in a more salty mood.

I’ve seen like 5 what are you on about lol

1 Like

Nah, not even top 3. Even with its problems and awful class balance.

I thought they were both pretty good. I had fun with both expansions.

Dragonflight is the best questing experience ever. Much much better than vanilla do-a-web-search quests and spend hours running around. I also don’t want to be questing for 3 months before hitting max, so DF is the best expansion in every way so far.

I haven’t done much crafting yet. WOD had great crafting, but it was one of the worst expansions.

1 Like

Highly under-rated comment…

Well at least someone did.

Nope. BFA and SL exist so it can’t be the worst.

DING! We have a winner. Sure, lightsabers are cool…but… “I am your Father” made that franchise. Special effects are nice, but if you don’t care about the characters, that movie’s going to DVD by the end of the week.

Imagine thinking THIS xpac is worse than WoD, SL, vanilla, BC.

:joy:

2 Likes

Any time I played there were always other players around. Long after they were adding new content people were down in the Maw collecting souls, gathering anima and leveling chracters.

I guess they didn’t get the memo about how they were suppose to hate playing the game.

I’m having ptsd about the maw again ty.

Dozens at best.

1 Like

What a bunch of hooey

TBC and WOD (early) stand out for me as being worse…
Enjoying DF thus far…

1 Like

lmao what?

2 Likes

If you had your monitor upside down that would read 18.

Pan right. The OP is referring to user reviews…which are 4.2: 109 Neg, 82 Pos and 16 mixed. If you’re gonna tell a story, tell the whole story.

Now it’s your turn, where you will undoubtedly tell me how the users don’t matter, and only the professional “critics” are valid.

2 Likes

Did you miss the one person that posted 1k negative user reviews spouting the same nonsense over and over again? Clearly it’s terribly rated!