Dragonflight, worst expansion of all time?

From the extremely low scores on Metacritic to the thousands of quitting posts on GD, is it fair to say that Dragonflight is the worst expansion in WoW’s history?

32 Likes

Name checks out.

66 Likes

Haha no, do you remember the expansion we were just playing a few months ago?

77 Likes

I don’t think you were here during TBC.

20 Likes

TBC classic was he worst :’)

9 Likes

Did we forget that Cata, WoD, BFA and SL existed? Pretty sure they were all the worst expansions.

23 Likes

Get a life.

30 Likes

This might be a hot take but… maybe it has nothing to do with the quality of the game but the quality of the US economy.

4 Likes

I’d say it was subjective, assuming you aren’t strictly looking at numbers. I liked SL, but have already unsubbed due to DF. I hate it.

5 Likes

Honestly – and so far I really like Dragonflight – it’s far too early to say.

14 Likes

no, Wrath was the worst expansion of all time.

6 Likes

Really? That is surprising. I enjoy it.

6 Likes

Everyone has the “Fastest” car until the new model comes out kekw.

2 Likes

Metacritic is about as trust worthly as a trump truth blizz can pay to bump it if they wanted.
That being said even SL had far more ads than DF did and they did free weekend week before release then added free game time and holiday discount after launch.
If that was a marker Id say even blizz is kinda meh about DF and probably one reasons metzen is being brought back its oatmeal bland on story.

1 Like

Walks into a crowded room.

"WoW is stinky."

Leaves

They can’t keep getting away with it!

6 Likes

I never played Shadowlands so I can’t speak to it but I can’t imagine it was worse than BfA

think again…

20 Likes

What, BFA?

1 Like

Cata and SL would like a word with you on this

5 Likes

40 posts on a classic toon.

Cites Metacritic.

Nope.

14 Likes