Dragonflight, worst expansion of all time?

overstatement by far.

11 Likes

I’ve probably seen like, 10. There was probably more than that, but definitely not thousands.

4 Likes

There are? Why did I not receive the memo!

Wee bit of bait going on here, possibly.

4 Likes

They won’t all fit on the sticky note, obviously.

2 Likes

Nah, WoD and Shadowlands are way ahead of Dragonflight in terms of being awful. Hell Dragonflight is pretty okay so far, I wouldn’t call it groundbreaking or anything but it’s a decent experience.

3 Likes

I still give the honor of worst expansion of all time to Cataclysm. Dragonflight isn’t terrible.

1 Like

One of my favorites so far, not to say they couldn’t screw it up.

The fact people still regard Metacritic as some sort of resource when it can be manipulated so easily still amazes me.

3 Likes

Much… MUCH worse… appearantly.
BFA, compared to Shadowlands, barely put a dent into WoW - as shown by Blizzard’s current desperation to drag those of us, who bought neither SHadowlands or Dragonflight, back.

There is a metacritic review that best says what I understand of Dragonflight’s quality right now.

Dragonflight is better than battle for Azeroth and shadowlands… yes, though that isn’t really anything to brag about. The former expansions were really bad.

Yes, Dragonflight is better than the two previous expansions… but it is a really low bar.

3 Likes

Those are your sources…

2 Likes

lmao…hardly indicative of anything.
This forum is where we vocal whiners come to screech. The folks who actually like the game dont bother because theyre playing.

2 Likes

Dragonflying is cool but the profession system sucks.

3 Likes

every expansion is “worst of all time”…until next expansion. they have all killed wow…but its still alive,…SMH

2 Likes

Dragonflight is great so far and easily in the top half of expansions.

8 Likes

You spelled best wrong.

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

4 Likes

Imagine taking Meta Critic’s user score seriously. Probably a bunch of people who can’t let go of what happened regardless of it being taken care of or FFXIV only fans trying to hang on to the “WoW refugee’s” review bombing it.

2 Likes

Cata is easily among the top 3 expansions though.

its like taking amazon reviews as gospel, lol.
Ive seen horrible reviews and got great product…and nearly 5 star items have been trash. I dont trust reviews at all anymore except where I know its actual masses of users, not paid shills for the product OR the competition…or just trolls doing what they do. lol

1 Like

Cata was one of the worst imo.

1 Like