Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

I didn’t know this was a TCG Item, never seen it before.

It seems fun for some random occasion where you’re waiting for your group.

i did claim them, hence the reason of asking if we would actually get them. i got the fel drake, the dragon kite and the purple toy, but not those, heck, i even got card packs for HS AFTER i claimed the windsteed and hatchling and got them, but still not windsteed or hatchling…

1 Like

Why would I want to give Activision-Blizzard the rights to see my comments and what I watch on Twitch?

:salt: :popcorn:

1 Like

Blizzard hard at work devaluing anything and everything that might mean something to someone. Please watch twitch streamers we need attention and crackheads need crack money.

I just don’t understand why they force us to watch Twitch. How come every person that streams World of Warcraft on twitch can’t have this promotion on their channel? Why is Blizzard helping these streamers make more money? Sure the players get this rare item, but why not in game events? Why do they feel the need to use Twitch so much? Is it to collect watch time information for advertising during that period?

Make more in game events, stop with the Twitch promotion.

1 Like

Please devalue everything. Universal basic income for all of Azeroth!

1 Like

I like the sound of that.

hey I believe I can clear this up for you. My account link got weird during the Tuskarr kite drop and I had to change my password and re-link my accounts together. The “not able to connect a new account for 7 days” thing literally just applies to a NEW Twitch account. If you’re reconnecting your SAME Twitch account it’s instant, it remembers it. There’s no waiting 7 days.

That being said, if both your Twitch and Bnet says they’re linked, you’re probably fine. But there is no harm in unconnecting and reconnecting if you want to be sure.

Can I use this in raids? This is so funny but pointless if I cant use it in raids!

1 Like

This is awesome.
Hope we can see some elite gear too, that would be amazing :pray:

1 Like

29 away from 500!!!

This is awesome! I’ll be live streaming right away at ten ante meridiem my fellow Champions!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!
<3 Jade

I agree, but I don’t think the game makers actually care about alienating their old fan base. They just want to get that Q1 revenue up so that they get their bonuses.

What is interesting is how many people are excited over the fact that Blizzard no longer values its own game enough to create new and interesting items. Instead, they have to rob the fans of the past of their unique items.

But I guess that comes with the times. If the people playing the game don’t value the money spent, why should the game maker care.

2 Likes

Horray. Time to give some no name 1 digit watching streamer my “full undivided attention” for however many hours this one will take.

so why again is this a terrible idea? They get paid for views, not the level of your volume so they win. We get it for doing almost nothing, so we win. So where does anyone lose? Because they made you bring up the stream, causing lifelong emotional distress? Plenty of people already watch their streams, that’s kinda how they became popular, and plenty of those getting the toy will also watch it. The ones not watching it is a smaller percent than you think. I swear people would complain about anything. They could give us a million dollars just for logging in once during a 5 year period, and you would likely still say it’s a problem.

2 Likes

Bruto Twitch drop, maybe?

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Look here and see if your page looks like this:

It will tell you if you have earned the item. If you have take a screenshot of your account and open a ticket.

1 Like

what time can i mute a stream for 4 hours?

1 Like

They should have started the Twitch campaign at the same time as maintenance to distract people from posting complaint threads on the forums. We could watch the streamers try to log in and constantly get frustrated! That’s always entertaining.

2 Likes