Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

too logical for blizz

1 Like

I’m waiting for a spectral tiger or rooster, thank you <3

1 Like

And it was likely very gratifying when they succeeded. Mission accomplished.

But if someone derives further enjoyment from people being deprived access to something, then they need this lesson.

1 Like

I’m new to twitch but I like this toy and want it!

I made an account and linked it with wow, I did a search for WoW: Dragonflight in Twitch, will it count if I watch any video on there or does it have to be a certain thing I need to do?

The content creator in the wow section will very clearly have “drops” in their title. Most people in the section are cleared to give you progress to the claim of the toy. And you can check your progress through like the top right or like through some obvious tab for “drops&rewards”. And then you watch 4 hours to get it.

1 Like

I see it now, thank you so much

Could you IMAGINE the ebay rage for Spectral Tiger/Magical Rooster if they were ever given away? From like 5k and 2k prices to zilch in a muted Twitch stream minute.

Not gonna lie I bought the Rooster like a million years ago for like $20 bucks and I kick myself for not buying the Spectral Tiger when it was around $200. That said, I can see both sides of the argument. On one hand I like the fear my rare rooster strikes into peoples hearts in a BG, or the envy I get camping outside the AH on it, but on the other hand a squadron of rooster bros squawking and running around would be glorious to see.

For some reason, call it a conspiracy theory, but I dont think Blizz will give these two mounts away. In my head they are hoarding these cards and codes and selling them on ebay themselves for sidecash. “Oh daddy needs a new Porsche, lets just drum up 20 ST codes” And before someone says BuT tHey HaVE To hAVe tHe CaRDS ToO, a lot of these code like things from TCG’s buyers dont want the code Edit: card they just want you to send them the code immediately. So my theory is solid.

As a owner of both since WoD I have gotten in all the time with mine …sure it will be a bit sad to see tons of either around but its Blizzard way now…instead of coming up with new stuff for customers they love to recycle old stuff…while some of the old stuff is cool…its still a recycle…

1 Like

Didn’t have an issue with them in stock when they were still available for me, got the pair for myself, and the pair for a friend as a gift later on.

the funny thing, the HS cards that it says to connect, i got. everything is connected, i got all those other things, but those 2 items.

Mine does that too, no idea why!

I would open a ticket about it cause it looks like you should have it.

1 Like

i know several people have and blizz closed them saying they cant do anything. ive posted about it in other threads in CS, and they got moved to bug report and nothing from Blizz. so, im not putting much faith in them.

:frowning: Im sorry to hear that. Have you messaged Twitch to see if they can do anything? As a small streamer I would feel bad if someone came to my channel and didnt get something they spent time trying to get.

1 Like

i did not. maybe ill try that. thanks for the info.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

still not in my list of stuff 5 hours after claiming it… sigh. maybe the morning will have good news.

3 Likes

I have completed this and claimed it on twitch and no toy has arrived…what gives.

8 Likes

Same here. Claimed it on twitch (account is linked etc…) but no toy. I got all the last round of twitch drops so I know it normally works :frowning:

6 Likes

So after we claim the drop on our linked account, how many weeks until it appears in the game?

6 Likes