Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

Anyone know what set that armor is? I have the chest, but am looking for the rest of it in green <3

I have a spectral tiger, and I do hope they add it to the Trading Post. I think everyone who wants one should have the opportunity to get one.

7 Likes

they removed 70% of the set from the game. It’s called Green Draketracker

1 Like

arg
bummer
I like that set, but I really like green best.

ah well maybe later. TY<3

4 hours of a muted twitch stream? sign me up

2 Likes

What a truly awful way to give out in game content.

Watch someone else who in all likelihood is a very annoying person play the game in a way I probably dont want to play it.

1 Like

when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

I would rather you kick me in the junk and hand you $20 for the effort.

Why? Is so easy I just turn to a random channel mute the audio and come back in a few hours and I get free gift.

3 Likes

In regards to the tcg stuff, you’re all so ungrateful, you all complain about famo, yet get mad when they rerelease something that was previously related to something that was completely famo and locked behind a huge paywall.
Literally no different, shih, worse than the store, yet you’re all mad because they are giving us these things for free.

Do better

2 Likes

So skip the 1st part and just give us the free gift for not logging on and ignoring.

Your post shows exactly why this is a terrible idea.

Bribing people to not listen to a streamer.

that sounds more like a you issue and less like a Blizzard issue.

This will probably end up going into the trading post anyway.

1 Like

Dear Blizzard
 If you want me to sub for a year
 Give up the TCG Rooster Mount.

3 Likes

Is to boost wow streamers ego I guess.

Never fails to

1 Like

Just watch Soul or Hazel, they’re wholesome.

3 Likes

Ah.

No thank you.

well i do kinda like Hazel.
ok maybe

Find some nobody streamer that doesn’t have a camera pointing at their face and under 10 viewers and has drops enabled, mute tab, minimize, go touch grass, come back and claim your FOMO lootz.

That’s my strat and its worked so far.

2 Likes

They have been on the BMAH for nearly a decade and people sold them on the AH for gold.

1 Like

I love this direction but why not do some of the TCG toys that are currently not obtainable in game? D.I.S.C.O, Demon Hunter’s Aspect, Fool’s Gold, Grim Campfire, Instant Statue Pedestal, Magical Ogre Idol, Sack of Starfish, Spurious Sarcophagus and War Party Hitching post are all from TCG and not on BMAH.

1 Like
1 Like