Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

I didn’t pull any Credit card out to get those mounts …I worked the game to earn the gold…up till just last year I was a very broke Disabled Veteran just living on small VA Pension, I had no way to be able to afford any of those mounts using a CC…I had to keep my self in food and a place to live before that

1 Like

Damn, between this, the last promo, no DF sales announcement, and gifting a free month of time for purchase of DF they must be desperate.

2 Likes

I think that is their rationale for being OK if things other people worked for are given away, but not the things they worked for.

I have had my Magic Rooster Egg since WoD…sure if its put on Twitch I will be a bit sad mine won’t rare anymore but that is life really…I had mine long enough to enjoy it in game and get so many asking where I got it from…I know in back of my mind I worked for it and not had it handed to me.

2 Likes

Love this!

I hope they don’t forget about the past Blizzcon cosmetics.

I’ve always wanted the Big Blizzard Bear mount. Maybe make it a drop for the Blizzcon 2023 opening ceremony pls? :slight_smile:

As someone who purchased Blizzcon virtual tickets from 2015 to 2019, I couldn’t care any less if they brought back old Blizzcon stuff that I own. As long as I am able to get the Big Blizzard Bear mount at some point I’ll be happy.

4 Likes

it markets to bored twitch viewers skimming “what’s popular” lists or using rankings of viewerships of games to decide what to try.

Essentially we’re just being used as if we were a bunch of bots to boost stream metrics.

But we get a toy out of it … so … oh well, beep bop boop.

This post makes 0 sense.

But w/e

2 Likes

yay, i need that toy!

thanks blizzard! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

What even is that… Does it just put a rain cloud over the characters head?

1 Like

The original TCG didn’t involve playing the video game either, per se.

3 Likes

Rewards outside of the game for watching other people play the game instead of in game for playing the game. I hope that clears it up.

1 Like

Which was why I was fine with them making it rewards for playing the game.

Everything upsets people here. Blizzard could cure cancer and people would accuse them of being pro heart disease.

8 Likes

Another TCG item is given out, small minority of players are upset.

Everyone else when they hear that some players are upset:

1 Like

You give all the players this goblin technology yet…
Martek the Exiled was a former member of the Horde, banished for his reckless and dangerous experiments with goblin technology.

Just saying

1 Like

I hope you do realize u don’t actually have to watch them, and can still play the game and get the rewards… turn on stream, mute it and play the game.

Also none of these rewards were from playing the game in the first place

1 Like

I know that your comment is satire…but someone, somewhere, DID do this or something very similar.

Let that sink in for a moment.

1 Like

Good. That makes it even better. You gor your toy 14 years ago doing promotional nonsense. I bought it with your tears.

4 Likes

imagine showing a transmog that we can’t even get, yikes