Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

Yeah, not worth using just like the bronze drake.

This right here is the only thing that would get me to spend any time on Twitch.

8 Likes

Ye, rooster is cool. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

LOL

Sorry you spent 3k on a mount, but hiding things behind a paywall you gotta go through outside of the game is stupid.

There is nothing cool about that sort of item.

5 Likes

Its the way it happens now ā€¦got to give the special masses special things that they havenā€™t worked for ā€¦sure I brought mine with gold but I had to make that gold though selling stuff and it took years to acquire large amounts of gold to do soā€¦like the Long Boiā€¦or even the Mighty Mammoth when it went liveā€¦I was 3rd person on my realm that could afford it , same with the engi Motorcycle I had to work my butt of as a engi to get the recipe then also make sure I had the gold to buy the partsā€¦I did that all in a 3 week span to own both the Motorcycle and the Mammoth back in Live LKā€¦that was a ton of gold back in those days.

2 Likes

Marketing to whom? This is all seems really geared towards those who are currently playing. Wouldnā€™t even know about it if not for the info on the WoW launcher. Maybe they should send out mailers like AoL/Netscape used to.

3 Likes

Nice assumption! But I got it as a drop, from High Priest Thekal himself.

Nothing cool about assuming people spent money on something rare.

Iā€™m no whale.

1 Like

This is nice to see.

As an owner of every single TCG item in the game (from collecting the Cryptozoic cards over a decade ago), I approve of this.

I have to admit, I do enjoy it when people who obtain things just to be ā€œspecialā€ in order to feel different or superior get completely let down.

8 Likes

:dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

I do when Iā€™m not in the dragon islesā€¦ However Iā€™m very rarely not in the dragon isles.

After losing multiple bidding wars on the black market auction house over the years, I look forward to this.

2 Likes

Did you buy one at all Kaestrasz ā€¦what is wrong with working to earn gold in game to buy the mountā€¦I have brought 100ā€™s of mounts though this game ā€¦all typesā€¦I am 5 mounts from 600ā€¦many are brought ones though rep that I had to work towardsā€¦couldnā€™t buy the mount till you had the exalted repā€¦guess this game is just attracting those players that want everything handed to themā€¦

People who use Twitch.

Blizzard provides incentives for people to watch streamers playing WoW, which incentivizes streamers to stream playing WoW, which bumps WoWā€™s viewership numbers up on Twitch, which attracts interest and makes the game look more attractive to new/returning players.

Itā€™s pretty cut and dry, honestly.

6 Likes

My issue is when something you can get by just pulling out a credit card. That isnā€™t very prestigious.

Just like that feldrake mount that sold for $3,000ā€¦

A m+ mount you canā€™t get anymore is a bigger accomplishment than a mount you just bought off some third party site.

All this TCG stuff should be available for people to get. That isnā€™t asking for things to get handed to you. I wouldnā€™t mind if you actually had to do something in-game to get it.

3 Likes

It has been on the BMAH forever.

1 Like

Thatā€™s still a pay wall I was referring to. And no regular person is going to beat the bots or whatever who camp rare stuff.

Like I know there are people who sell services like BMAH items or rare spawns that have mount drops.

1 Like

They said people, not bots :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

magic rooster pls!!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten every single TCCG toy and pet from the BMAHā€¦

1 Like