Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your D.I.S.C.O. Now!

Least it is easier than other FOMO Items. Green gooey slime saber COUGH COUGH.
So much misinformation on that stupid mount. And hardcore raiders and normal raiders alike got that mount. Anyone without a decent item level gear count were pretty much done fore, such as myself. Or if you were a more solo oriented player in general, you were done for to. Especially in an already lackluster expansion with there already being 2 FOMO mounts reserved for normal and hardcore raiders already. It was so frustrating to say the least.

Clicking a button for LFR is way easier than trying to organize a group for 10-25 people manually for a raid. I am just sayin. Even though the achievement was worded to make it seem LFR would be included as an option for obtaining the gooey slime saber since like PTR. Then changed at the last possible minute. Might as well have kept the pre nerfed cthun for ever at that rate, and been like, yah guys we are going to nerf him. And then just mislead everyone raiding at the time, ion hazzikostas, and then be all like, oh nvm, we arenā€™t nerfing him after all, hah hah hah. They would have been mad to being mislead like that. Because alot of the LFR players were lead to believe they would actually get something in shadowlands season 4. Everything else was reserved for normal and hardcore raiders, and hardcore pvpers. I remember being really annoyed.

My point is, at least this is something really easy to get this time around. Anyone with a brain stem has the ability to click some buttons, link twitch account to wow account. Load up an asmon stream or whatever with the window minimized and the volume set to zero, and just let it play out for 4 hours. It is a super easy toy to get that is labeled as advertised, and hopefully will not be changed to requiring extra steps later.

Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

You just described social media in a nutshell.

Well, I do kinda need some more toys so donā€™t mind if I do!

Yay! Free Stuff!

1 Like

Poor little muffin

You say this whenever a twitch drop appears.

I rather they put it in the store especially for your account for 20 dollars so u can whine some more about it.

Itā€™s also weird you pay for a second account to post on forums with while saying this.

Why do I want to watch someone else play the game, when I could be playing the game Iā€™m paying for and get rewarded with my own D.I.S.C.O. Toy for being a participant versus being a spectator?

Twitch-free GamerĀ®

how did you miss it exactly?

A whole lot of bots are stolen accounts.

Wheeeelpā€¦ looks like I have to leave a chrome window open in the background on mute when I go to work.

1 Like

I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about. But one thing I do know is someone is living in your head rent free.

1 Like

I really donā€™t like these. I refuse to link my account up to twitch but then I am missing out on so many things, just demotivates me from even collecting anything.

Is this something new, or was it formely available as a TCG item?

Sweet. Keep ā€˜em coming. I need the blue rocket, btw. I thought I had bought all the TCG mounts but I forgot the rocket card was two mounts.

Gimme

2 Likes

To earn the disco ball.

ROFL @ actually watching.

why does that matter? The point being Blizzard has the ability to allow us to play for the toy, but they choose to have it be delivered via subscribing to something outside of the game. May as well be Betty Crocker telling us to watch a cooking show versus baking a cake ourselves.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to sub to Twitch.

You know who wants a D.I.S.C.O ball?

Arthas.

ā€¦but he canā€™t get one because someone needs to lrn2lore. BLIZZARD. >.<

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sign into your Battle.net account and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.