Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your D.I.S.C.O. Now!

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your D.I.S.C.O. Now!

From March 21 until April 2, earn the D.I.S.C.O. toy when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

23 Likes

Neat don’t mind freebies

6 Likes

Don’t worry guys. They can’t hide the chicken mount from us forever.

54 Likes

Unless they’re chicken!

19 Likes

cant wait for the
hey blizzard stole from me not fair
or the i did not get my item threads

3 Likes

Figures… during PaxEast weekend.

I cannot wait for the giant chicken mount.

10 Likes

Call me old school but I don’t like these “twitch drop” feature items. Put these in the game obtainable by other means too.

No one actually watches the streams for these items. It’s just for artificial views to appear more popular than it is.

I did the first few…then you kept going. How many twitch drops you doing this year?

FOMO sucks. Stop doing this.

I’m already sad I can’t get the mount from last months trading post. Most likely never to be put on there, but probably the shop.

11 Likes

i cant think of disco without a certain voice in the game disco elysium. A voice representing our ancient reptilian brain saying “Disco baby” on occasion. Said in the context of something cool

2 Likes

I bought this toy when the card was only 20 bucks, its great for use as a raid marker and the only thing I don’t like is that i don’t get anything this time around xD

Enjoy the toy! Its super great for killing time waiting for tanks to end their staring contests with bosses.

2 Likes

I don’t think they care if the views are real or “artificial.” Either way, it boosts their view counts.

2 Likes

Bro, I want the giant chicken so freaking bad T_T

3 Likes

Oh I know they don’t care.
They don’t care or mind the bots boosting sub numbers either.

Bots still have to pay for subs. Why would they complain about extra sub-revenue?

My issue with twitch drops is still the same issue I have with store mounts/transmogs. I would so much rather have content put in the game to obtain it instead of entering my card number or opening a tab in my browser and muting it for a little.

I didn’t realize I asked you a question.

1 Like

Twitch drops are annoying, but prot tip for people.

Open a tab for twitch, open a streamer, do NOT mute the stream (it wont count as a view), right click the chrome tab and mute said tab, ignore it for 4 hours and check on it every hour or so to see if they’re still streamin.

2 Likes

You didn’t have to. It’s a public forum, and I can respond to any comment other players make.

I’m just enjoying your salty bitterness.

5 Likes

I think it’s odd you felt the need to respond to my response with a question like I disagreed with you in some way.

Just to start stuff. /blocked.

2 Likes

name is accurate

1 Like