Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Yeah, it’s pretty discouraging to see people get something for free that you put a lot of time and effort into. Kind of loses the incentive to work for anything if you could just get it as a freebie streamer drop.

Oh, well. I’m sure it’ll be popular because everybody loves a +1

11 Likes

Yea people should have to pay several thousand dollars to buy a wow mount from a third party

Really good

17 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I agree. However, putting into a lootbox and artificially increasing its value, then making players word extremely hard to get one via gold only to spit on them later is not okay.

You 100% should do this for any future mounts but you absolutely should not disrespect player time like that.

2 Likes

They should. they are some of the rarest in the game for a reason.
Make another version of them, problem solved.

9 Likes

You have completely destroyed the prestige of the Feldrake. Now it will mean nothing. It won’t be cool to use it since everyone will have it. Why not design a cool new artwork? Maybe an up to date model? This is not the way to go Blizz, this is going to completely destroy the “coolness” of this mount and will thus make nobody want to use it since everyone will be on it…

10 Likes

you are already able to get it. with gold. it still exists. but youre right bestie we should make everything a twitch drop. we can start with tcg mounts and move on to everything on the bmah and then titles and one day hopefully mythic raid gear. you should never be required to do anything more labor intensive than watching a twitch stream for 3 hours to get anything in this game. its just pixels. who cares.

6 Likes

How have I never heard of a “Fel Drake” before? What a cool looking mount.

I hope we can Dragon Ride this bad boy.

The Burning Legion is the peak of WoW so infusing a Dragon with fel is naturally one of the coolest looking mounts. Wow.

3 Likes

IF TCG was still in print - I would have sympathy for the people who farmed gold (people who spent RL cash can get rekt lmao) but it’s been long out of print. Bring back all the TCG items whether through ttv drops or in game achievements.

12 Likes

There is zero prestige in swiping a credit card buddy

44 Likes

Lol no, just release the mount

That’s a dangerous thought process, someone works on mythic raiding one xpac so people several years later should have to somehow get a 20 man together to do it as well

The time always decreases, no matter if you’re earning gold or earning gear

5 Likes

Wish they would add the vanilla collector’s edition pets.

11 Likes

Well, all these mounts should be part of the BMAH by now instead of outside sources, there’s a lot of people on the TCG market that mentioned something about “DUPED” Mounts, so it seems like this market isn’t that legal.

I got my spectral tigers during WoD for 1Million and there’s a lot of comments about the amount of TCG mounts around WoD, like there was a bug to duplicate those items.

There is lots of prestige in farming for a mount. Not everyone is swiping their credit cards for these.

8 Likes

Welp, there goes the rarity for that mount lmao, was hoping they’d actually spend some time making an entirely new mount for something related to this drop stuff. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Unfortunately this is just a -1 from my favorited mounts. Guess people will be happy to ride it for like a week like every store mount and then never ride it again.

19 Likes

To get the same rewards, I believe so. It should scale gear down.

Honestly, I thought it would be the retired Bat mount from the shop.

Feldrake is spicy though.

2 Likes

I don’t look at my collection and feel like it’s any less because someone else also has it-- I like what I like regardless. I think to consider your own accomplishments devalued because of promotionals like this is kind of… bass ackwards thinking. Your achievements haven’t diminished, you can calm down Mary.

10 Likes

Earn a mount thats a long and/or hard achievement and still have a rare mount that means something more than buying a card off a 3rd party website that has 0 affiliation to blizzard

2 Likes

They’ll probably toss blizzcon and CE stuff on the shop for like 20-40 bucks eventually.

1 Like