Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

I still ride my flying boat, i’m a pirate!

4 Likes

Oh god…
/10char

Cool! I’ll add it to the rotation of favorite drakes that I fly around Azeroth.

1 Like

Yep, that’s how it goes. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Onwards to the next +1

1 Like

Well okay then.

It’s amazing that mount, Hopefully I get a duplicate that I can sell later. At least I bought that one for less that 1 million during WoD.

Yup. I’ve done it with games like Warframe. Just open the tab, turn the volume off and go about my day. The hardest part for me will probably be remembering the event.

1 Like

Now you’re catching on! :smiley:

But seriously, I don’t see the problem with doing stuff like this for TGC rewards, as it’s been however many years, many people have started playing since then, and Blizz made no money from people selling codes on ebay for however much irl money. In the end, it’s about Blizz making money, and this will help them do that.

Also, I know you’re being sarcastic, but if I could watching a twitch stream in the background while doing other things to get rewards like old PvP mogs, mounts of any kind, and the mage tower artifact appearances, I would. I’m not going to say no to freebies, and most other people won’t either even if they complain.

2 Likes

I hope so.
I’m actually delighted to see them doing this. I’m sad, though, because I have the Dragon Kite and Feldrake. I didn’t spend much for them-- I think less than 100k gold combined for the two. That being said, I’d love a chance to collect more of these. Like. The corrupted hippogryph is a dream item for me.
Really glad to see them exploring different ways to obtain FOMO items, though.

6 Likes

It’s too difficult to create a reskin I guess.

9 Likes

Unless you 're like me and take zero freebies.

1 Like

Lolz I am actually doing it now , with their QTCC stuff

It already is a reskin

3 Likes

That’s the great thing about this, you don’t HAVE to do it if you don’t want to!

I just don’t understand why it couldn’t be some completely new mount/pet made specifically for this promotion.

Leave the rare TCG stuff alone and make some new exclusive items for people to collect.

9 Likes

ROFL this is hilarious. Do them ALL Blizz.

I can’t wait for the tigers. I want someone to admit they spent thousands of dollars on pixels.

(This is coming from someone with all the TCG mounts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

23 Likes

That’s a good point that they can’t make any money off of TCG sold long ago that is marked up beyond reason.

1 Like

I’m upset about this because now it makes those of us who got it via the TCG worthless. Please don’t do this.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Man people really are dedicated to defend scalpers and hoarders

17 Likes