Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Noo!! I loved having a perpetual purple firework and now everyone will have it. Argh!

1 Like

Ngl this is kinda stupid… TCG mounts should stay TCG

20 Likes

I hope the giant chicken is next :yum:

51 Likes

Also, some regions, countries didn’t have the opportunity to experience TCG during its prime time.

12 Likes

TCG doesn’t exist anymore, makes sense to add them elsewhere

:slight_smile:

31 Likes

If the TCG was still in print I’d agree. Otherwise… LOLrekt

35 Likes

Meh. Not concenered either way. Still dumb but I dnt want any of em anyway xD

As someone who spent countless hours farming 18M gold to buy a spectral tiger. This is pretty messed up for fel drake owners. I dont even have that mount but it so discouraging they would do this to players who put in effort to obtain rare items.

31 Likes

Oh yeah, I didn’t think about that.

I know some people got upset because China offers some way to get these items as well. But I may be getting my WoW gossip mixed up.

As someone who has accepted he won’t get everything that’s been discontinued, I am personally a bit stoked for the opportunity to get these things. Even if the method is kinda boring. How other people will feel about me having these things is none of my business though!

8 Likes

Can’t wait for the spectral tiger to get added somewhere as well

30 Likes

I really don’t like this. I deleted my twitch account months ago so I won’t be participating but personally this feels rather stalkerish.

3 Likes

I be doing that as well.

Please do the tabards next!

3 Likes

Lmao you actually get a mount for this

I hope not. Destroying the game by doing this.

6 Likes

i’ve got a few tcg mounts and i’m all for it, personally. i love my spectral tiger & i think everyone should have the opportunity to have one of their own.

32 Likes

Oh well. Can’t wait for the tiger to be a twitch drop in the near future!

12 Likes

Yes you can put on mute and tab out for the hour

1 Like

Nah, I think a mount being available to people that was only available via “lootbox” mechanics is a great thing

10 Likes

I’d like TCG mounts to stay that way, otherwise you’ll see the same boring 6-8 mounts 24/7 and they won’t mean anything anymore.

12 Likes