Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Yes, the system is clogged thought so you have to wait.

Awesome, I went to bed after putting some person’s twitch stream on and the legend streamed for at least 4 hours. Got my dragon kite.

1 Like

It should show up on your bnet app…give it a bit of time they are processing 1000’s of players right now…should be within 24 hrs.

Yes Fleason…they are processing 1000’s of players right now…it should show up within 24 hrs…in your bnet app…

bnet app? where do i look in the bnet app? which tab D:

:sob: i completed the 4 hours 3 hours ago

Yes, because that has been my method for a few years.

So I claimed this thing and my account is linked to Twitch and yet I don’t see the kite.

Very top near your picture to the right…

Give it time to get processed they have 1000’s of players to work though and put the kite too their accounts…give it at least 24 hrs to work though…

Very well griffin commander

i dont see what you’re talking about :frowning: send pic

Look at your bnet app…see top part to the left it says games…shop…to the far right is your picture of your character to the left of that is a bell…right there is where you see the notification…I can’t post a pic here.

oh it’ll come up in my notifactions? cool thanks!

has anyone gotten their drop yet in game?

Wait up to 24 hrs.

Upload to imgur and then put ` around the link.

example

figured it’d take a while, just wasn’t sure if maybe some people gotten them yet. I’m just impatient and assuming something will go wrong x.x

1 Like

Imagine missing the pet AND THEN the mount. I hope they have this stuff figured out by now.

I honestly feel like it would be nice if blizzard at least made a new color to hand out on twitch. Or maybe even a new mount entirely.

I mean, for example, I could go for for a red gooey slime saber twitch drop right now. Or maybe even a red version of the spectral tiger. That way, the originals are still rare in their own right. Heck, blizzard should do an orange quiraji battle crystal bug mount as a twitch mount drop. I want one rideable outside of instances so bad, and the black one was before my time playing wow. And the tolvir one is way to RNG, still working on it like 12 years later.

That is what I think blizzard should do. Recolors at the very least wouldn’t be a big deal to me. But new mount entirely would be enticing to more folks I think as well.

The fel drake, is legit just a blue drake, but with a “fel” tint to it. This I don’t get though. Playing world of warcraft as I have been for years, it just feels like it is a little off for a fel flavored mount. I mean, I usually see fel energy as this greenish nickelodeon slime legion warcraft goop bullcorn balogna. So why the heck is the fel drake, like ron burgundy. Like the color of the drake is legit a burgundy color. I mean, I know it ain’t easy being green, but come on.

At the same time, I still gotta ask. But why can we still not ride our battle bugs outside of an quiraj? That makes no sense either. It is like the only reason I go there now lol. To ride my bugs that I am not allowed to ride elsewhere.

But yah blizzard, make new colors of existing mounts for twitch drops, that would be fine by me. And make twitch drops with new models to. All this content is old. I mean, it will be cool to have my burgundy drake. But now it wont be special because everyone in their mother will have one now.

4 Likes