Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

This wont get the desired effect but whatever. I’m letting it run but not even watching lol
Then never visiting after.

1 Like

I got it on twitch after watching an eligible stream for 4 hours hit claim on twitch entered game and the pet is not there. I put in a ticket but will probably have to wait forty days for the ticket to be answered.

1 Like

Give it a day or so it will show up…they are processing 1,000’s of viewers right now…

2 Likes

I muted some random streamer and minimized it.

4 Likes

Same. I dont care to watch other people play a game i pay to play.

3 Likes

And this is why tickets take so long.

1 Like

I feel dirty “earning” the pet this way.

2 Likes

Hit the claim button and no pet.

Is this a scam ?

Takes a while to process all the watchers, I hit claim on mine and am just going to sit back and wait.

2 Likes

Exactly. Even on the Twitch site it says there might be a delay in delivery of the items. However, I do wish I knew where to be watching for them. Do they get mailed to you? Appear in your pet list? Anyone know how it works?

I didn’t get mine yet either. claimed it like an hour ago.

Are we not able to get the reward if we already have the pet?

Even on the Twitch site it says there might be a delay in delivery of the items.

Hearthstone is the future

So, maybe I can get some clarification here. For the Ichabod pet you have to gift to subscription to a streamer. Can I use my free Prime sub and purchase another another one in order to get the pet or must I purchase two subs?

from what I have read no, your Prime sub does NOT count, you have to gift(purchase) 2 subs

good question, when they did the Bananas pet they allowed you to still get it even if you had one already.

I’ve had the kite for years. They did the same with the Tabard of Flame, but that was Classic only so it didn’t affect me, but this is…not good.

I think it’s just lazy that they don’t make something new.

Ok I watch for four hours. I’ve claimed the drop. How do I actually get it in game?

Just wait, the system is probably strained right now trying to hand it out to over 100,000+ people.

So this is an automatic thing?