Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Has anyone actually gotten the kite yet?

I claimed it yesterday and it still hasn’t shown up.

Honestly man, I haven’t had a chance to participate. Working on it now though. Hopefully I can get it. Because I haven’t seen anyone confirm it’s existence in game yet either. Hopefully someone can verify that they got it pretty quick. Seems like it takes a while.

Yep mine just showed up in my Battle Pet panel to open up the gift…

Well it is nice to know it exists for someone in game lol.

good to hear, I still don’t even have the notification.

It just showed up in my battle pet panel …as I was logging into my bank alt there was a flash on my screen to ck that…

I know, I was just adding a picture for others for what you were describing.

Just hang tight folks the Kite is coming your way…they have to process 1000’s and 1000’s of accounts now.

Just chilling in Stormwind and had it pop up.

3 Likes

Just got it. Had to unwrap it from the Pet Journal.

Yeah, just had it pop up for me as well, appeared on screen.

1 Like

When Annie Fuschia’s stream was done I was at 83 percent. switched to another and finished it.

So we have to spent at least $9.98 to give to a pair of strangers for the Ichabod harvest golem pet? I would of much prefered to donte that money to a worthy cause. Shriners, Homes for vets, St Jude. But streamers? Gross.

Dragon kite received:

https://imgur.com/a/Ps8fk0B

i got mine earlier today. mind you, they’re going through thousands atm, so it’ll take them some time to distribute them all.

i’d say wait at least 24 hours from when you claimed it…it may take a little bit longer than that, but it shouldn’t take TOO long honestly.

Update: I finally got it. Did get a second. :slight_smile:

thats cool, i havent had a chance to log in today to see:O)

I got mine recently to. So that is good. Did you get yours?

Hey all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Dragon Kite Twitch Drop ends today. Don’t miss your chance to get it!

3 Likes