Dragonflight: The Tempest Unleashed Pre-Expansion Event Shakes Up Azeroth

Drop rates are abysmal AND it takes 20-25 minutes for the elemental lords to respawn. Just another untested prepatch

2 Likes

Pulls big Fire Elemental boss

Big Fire Elemental boss casts Mass Ignition

Literally everyone gets 1shot from full through any sort of defensives

???

4 Likes

Both of those things are obviously intentional. It’s not fun, but it’s also not a bug.

1 Like

Hey Blizz, maybe consider adding a few more shards to these events? Bad enough that you are putting non MG people in, but the lag becomes unplayable on lower end pcs. Can’t even tag bosses.

And let’s not talk on the 5 person max tag on a world event. Who the frick authorized that.

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten in yet but I hear there is two main issues. The heirloom parts aren’t guaranteed drops. And even tagging something to get credit is impossible. Enemies shouldn’t be grayed out if it’s a world wide event. All people of Azeroth are fighting for the same thing and they should all get credit.

9 Likes

Me neither, It might be ok for that 1% person to stand around in SW to show off his gotten gains, but the 99% left don’t spend 99% of their life playing wow. So by your reckoning Blizz doesn’t reward those of us that have jobs and lives to live ??. For an event like this Everyone who participates by actually buying the game should be rewarded.

Holinka told us today that the bosses are supposed to offer a weekly reward to everyone who defeats them. The only thing I’ve got so far is currency.

1 Like

Any solution for this? My lvl 58 toon was nuked 4 times on one boss.

drop chance for the heirlooms items needs to be raised.

1 Like

Do we know if it flies along side of you?

I just got it last night and then had to go to bed. So I dont know I will update as soon as I do, OR some one else knows answer away!

1 Like

You’re a saint and I love you

Okay… But I only like you as a friend…

1 Like

Get in line, friend. You’re at least the 9th person to tell me that.

Testing is more than bugs, testing is also for enjoyability.

1 Like

but like a good friend that gives warm hugs when greated and cna sit by the fire and share a beer or coffee and converse about our lives and wax nostalgic about old days past.

1 Like

give Alexstrasza bigger breasts

Sadly, it does not

Lame pre patch event Blizz… just gotta say :frowning:

How many threads have you said this in? I’ve seen at least one other one.