Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Unfortunately, Blizzard’s track record speaks for itself when it comes to updating anything past the expansion it debuted in. Double strike for Bel’ameth, coming at the tail end of DF means it won’t even have subsequent patches to add stuff to it before everyone, including Blizzard, abandons it in 11.0.

As for me, I’m more interested in the hotfix notes after the patch launches. I want to see how much stuff either gets broken or arrives broken and needs to be fixed. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Lmao
Please
Just because his name has pride in it doesn’t mean hes anti lgbt
I didnt know pride only had one meaning ever

11 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if these were just v.1 versions of these cities with plans to expand on them over the next few years as the Worldsoul story progresses.

1 Like
  • Most toasts can now be immediately dismissed with a right click. This includes toasts that appear near the top-center of the screen, such as Great Vault unlocks.

Greatest Patch Notes change ever in years! Those darn toast windows prevented me from seeing things or pressing buttons for so long!!!

Thank you Blizzard!

2 Likes

Jadefire is a really bad name for the monk abilities

• It’s a shared name between the named mob and a faction of satyrs in the game, both totally unrelated to the ability itself
  • It implies fire damage (which is also a damage type that monks can do) rather than nature
  • The ability visuals do not resemble Jadefire as we have seen it in game, if anything it’s closer to just jade
  • I get that it was supposed to be a Yu’lon reference, but Chi’Ji and Xuen are the “aggressive” celestials as we have known them. Yu’lon has always been about soothing and healing (at least when the good guys are calling on her). Red = bad in WoW, but a light blue/white visual would have fit perfectly
4 Likes

Unrelated to the Jadefire naming stuff, temp Stam buffs that frequently pop on and off are really annoying with how many percent HP heals are in the game. I wish they had just gone with a low % personal DR or a flat 3-4% stam buff as a passive for the upgraded Stomp.

If the assumption for healer balance is that MWs will have Teachings permanently up (which is how they are currently tuned), why is the extra Stam even a trigger? Is Teachings by itself not enough of a reward for pressing the Stomp button?

1 Like

** WARRIOR

• Fury
    * Slaughterhouse (PvP Talent) now triggers off of Odyn’s Fury and Onslaught damage, in addition to Rampage damage.

Fury PVP is fixd

1 Like

Oh god, please don’t let them add any more Dryads. At least not till someone with actual artistic talent redesigns them to look like actual Dryads and not barnyard animals.

Going to be real here. Whoever redesigned them in DF and replaced all the old ones with the new design… I absolutely despise you. :poop:

3 Likes

where is the tuning

5 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

You missed the second part.

sooo much pvp content…

like 2 tiny balances hahahaha

2 Likes

What are “toasts”?

1 Like

The pop up banners over the screen, when you fill your Great Vault, when you level up, etc

Like you, I took his name to mean pride = ego instead of pride = lgtbq+.

1 Like

They’ve been lazy asf on class balance for awhile now.

Balance is still better than last season but that’s not saying much.

3 Likes

its nice seeing two characters from the exiles reach starter zone be in more content, I like a little character development to the follower dungeons for minor characters tbh

Love the improvement with the DRACTHYR soar ability, but when will us Evokers get better use of transmogrification? Getting old having little to no options with transmog since only shoulders, and belts carry over to dragon form.

Exactly how I was interpreting his name as well.

1 Like

No renaming love for Bonedust Brew or Weapons of Order? The theme of those abilities don’t feel very monkish outside the theme of shadowlands. For the first one, I might recommend Dark Roast Brew, instead of being brewed from the bones of my enemies, it could be brewed from the beans of my enemies! For the other, Weapons of Niuzao, since BM is the only spec that has that, with some more theme appropriate brew yellow coloring that is already in some of the BM kit.

1 Like