Dragonflight Season 4 Content Update Notes

Dragonflight Season 4 Content Update Notes

Dragonflight Season 4 arrives to World of Warcraft on April 23!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Wow, absolutely no class changes aside from nerfing 3 healers.

Nice!!! Can’t wait for another season of VDH being busted!

33 Likes

Nothing for class tuning, that makes me not look forward to S4 nearly as much.

11 Likes

Does this mean portals will now be +10?

all tanks are capable of tanking the highest keys

2 Likes

Honor gained from the Battleground Blitz Brawl now contributes towards the PvP track in the Great Vault.

Okay this is actually kind of huge. We can get all 9 vault slots without having to do Solo Shuffle or find dedicated groups!

24 Likes

Obligatory “still upset they didn’t add the mount to LFR”. Which I unironically kind of am. It’s the end of an expansion let people have fun on their own time.

10 Likes

will we have the option to zone into Non-awakened versions of the raids, after week 7?

15 Likes

I really hope so.

1 Like

So another season where the affliction warlock will be unplayable… I hope they give him some love for the next expansion

7 Likes

Will it be possible to deactivate awakened in raids ? Our guild wanted to farm the Fyrakk mount for everyone who participated in the progress.

16 Likes

Is there no Keystone Hero this season? I’m not complaining, this will make it easier to ditch retail for Remix when it launches. Wasn’t even sure what KSH would be rewarding with repeat sets.

1 Like

Will there be an option to turn off awakened? I think most guilds would enjoy just farming fyrakk mounts without fyrakk being scaled up. Thanks…

8 Likes

Are raids going to have affixes like the ones in Sl season 4? If not this would be very borring lol

2 Likes
  • Groups in Looking for Raid difficulty now start combat with six in-combat resurrection charges, and gain a charge every 90-150 seconds, depending on group size.

Is LFR really this hard?

2 Likes

For pugs, yes.

4 Likes

Then again, that’s pretty much like the past few months have gone by, too. It fits perfectly with the rest of S4: very little effort, complete disregard for any player feedback.

2 Likes

Yeah, it isn’t a good look to ignore live just because they are working on the next expansion.

why is buillion 1 per week???

3 Likes

NORTHREND CUP

On April 30 through May 14, soar through the Northrend skies with the dragonrider racing event, Northrend Cup.

Would be neat to be able to use the onyx netherwing scales on these races since many of us earned the achievement but haven’t received the reward due to a bug, even though recent hot fixes say it was fixed.

3 Likes

How is outgoing damage in season 4 m+ dungeons? Still spiky? I’m not down for another season of whack a mole.

1 Like