Dragonflight Season 2—Now Live!

You don’t need to, just makes it easier.

I like getting perks for classes/races/profs, like CoS. Should do more.

Perks are fine, I get one in CoS that shaves off a little bit of time. Perks shouldn’t be paramount on which classes/professions get to go to a dungeon.

That’s stupid. The cast needs to be changed to something that can be interupted or something all healers can dispel. This dungeon is more than likely gonna be the least run in this season.

What? You don’t like the looking like Zurg from Toy Story?

There is a mount, inferno armoredon or something, it’s in the article. And good thing on KSH, like I said, at least it’s something.

1 Like

Literally the most catered to game mode ever.

Your posts are so absurdly ridiculous…

Ahh okay I misread. The “season 2 master/hero” achievements are separate from the Keystone master/hero achievements. Thanks for the clarification.

is there any information on what will happen to the revival catalyst? I’m guessing the currency we use for tier will be reset?

What’s wrong with the S1 enchant? I think it looks great

1 Like

it’s just plain and generic. it’s not a bad enchant, but it’s bad for what it’s suppose to represent.

While you’re thinking about rewards, make +20 teleports account-wide and useable at max level only.

Seriously. Ret paladin crusader strike talents (crusading strikes) is completely unusable. The community has been reporting this and calling it out since day 1. You’ve not even acknowledged the bug. What the heck?

Are you kidding me? PVP is in the worst spot in regards of content and rewards of any modes…

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for a while now, and I have to say, I’m really not enjoying the current PvP meta. There are a few key issues that are really putting me off, and I wanted to share them with you guys to see if anyone else feels the same way.

Firstly, the new PvP armor system is a real pain. Upgrading gear used to affect PvP stats as well as PvE, but now it only affects PvE stats. That means there’s very little incentive to upgrade gear just for PvP purposes. It feels like Blizzard is pushing players towards PvE content, which is frustrating for those of us who prefer PvP.

Secondly, the abundance of CC abilities is getting out of hand. Every class seems to have a million ways to CC opponents, and it’s making PvP feel less like skillful combat and more like a competition to see who can CC the other person the most. And don’t even get me started on rogues - they’re basically walking CC machines with self-healing abilities. It’s ridiculous.

Finally, the current healing meta is really frustrating. In the past, healers were able to support their group effectively and keep everyone alive. But now, outside of evoker and shaman AOE healing, healers are really struggling. They can barely support themselves, let alone a group.

It’s leading to a PvP meta where players are just trying to burst each other down, rather than engaging in longer, more strategic battles.

Overall, I feel like the current PvP meta in WoW is really lacking. I’m hoping that Blizzard takes some steps to address these issues and make PvP more enjoyable for evervone. But in the meantime, I’m finding myself playing less and less PvP, which is a shame. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I alone in this?