Dragonflight S1 Raid Participation is DOA

I mean it was. Follow Wowhead link, on the blue quote, press View Original.

Blizzard can’t deal with limited beta feedback. You want them to deal with mass player feedback ?

1 Like

Yeah, I meant allowing us to respond.

Lol. Fair point.

Didn’t blizz de-facto confirm they don’t consider LFR raiding with the slime cat? (not trying to needle about that, just pointing out that we should assume that blizz isn’t referring to LFR when they say ‘raid’)

How’s that different than pl where the game is rolling everyone for anything they can use?

What does that have to do with this thread ?

Note the phrasing that is getting everyone riled up :

While inside Vault of the Incarnates, Group Loot will be the only method of loot distribution.

They mentioned the Zone name, not the content type. Unless LFR takes place in a zone not called “Vault of the Incarnates”, that LFR is a raid or not is besides the point completely.

It’s quite a bit different actually. It opens up much more drama and arguing.

Fair counter point except the title of the thread it comes from

Changes & Experiments to Raid Rewards in Dragonflight Season 1

Thus “what is raid” to blizz matters

To be fair, people are massively riled up thinking this is a thing, but failed to read :

Without further ado, here’s what’s in for tomorrow:

But that is entirely because Blizzard don’t know how to communicate.

Which is the much better counterpoint.

Pugging raid in dragonflight season 1 is DOA

Reminds me of the time I asked my Japanese friend her favorite brand of Sake. I had never heard of it, but she told me:

Four Fox Sake

1 Like

Not really. In a pug with group loot, announce upfront that everyone should hit need if they can unless they don’t want the item at all. Fair rolls across the board.

We all know how it worked, we all played the game prior.

It’ll end up in someone needing on something he shouldn’t have, then play coy about it and never trade it until he’s kicked out after much arguing.

PL for pugs simply makes sense.

As an officer I am very much NOT looking forward to this.

Endless arguments about who is more deserving, endless complaints about who rolled what.

1 Like

That’s why you tell everyone to need.

It does, so hopefully Blizz isn’t crazy enough to remove it, but if they do go all GL, just gotta get everyone to need.

That only bandages the problem. You’re still risking your loot.

No more than I would be with pl.

I guess you’re not factoring the psychological factor of PL. “It’s out of our hands” vs “We shouldn’t invite pugs due to the added risk”. PL is also lower risk : a person can’t win 3 items from the same boss with PL.

1 Like

I just don’t think that’s an issue. Random roll is random roll. If I’m worried about losing to a pug I’m screwed either way.

Then you hit greed?

Seems like a pretty obvious solution… LOL

I mean, you can not think that, but it is.