Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Looking at them I think I finally figured out what’s wrong with them, for me.

They need a stronger jaw and chin. Make my boys like the Crimson Chin.

To give more direct feedback on what they can change, the 4 different body types don’t have an option to combine for say different head shapes. There’s snouts, horns, eyes, and all that but no differing head shapes and I’m not too fond of the ‘default’. The other is, the only traits that are accentuated are stereotypically masculine traits with no option for the other side, which is one of those things where masculine seems to be the ‘default’ or what they think is ‘neutral’ in general.

Blizzard these are pretty great but I have one criticism in that with the body shape options, please try to broaden the shoulders/neck a bit. It’s awesome you’re adding these options but please consider proportions so we don’t end up with another Night Elf male scenario.

Also please let us stay in this form 24/7. Please for the love of the Light just let us not have to go into visage form.

Not really, because those aren’t Drac’thyr. Completely different creatures.

8 Likes

Here’s some fanart

Checkmate nerd.

4 Likes

Two were in game models, the other two are official Blizzard art. Definitely checkmate. Guess you don’t check your sources.

Checkmate again?

Dragonspawn also aren’t dragons. Are you trying to be wrong?

6 Likes

They’re still not Dracthyr and current Dracthyr are designed without breasts. Checkmate?

But honestly not going to join this derail to debate this weird breast obsession on a race designed without them.

9 Likes

Then I assume, Dracthyr are not dragons and your previous arguments don’t apply?

Visage forms disagree, and I wasn’t the one using the argument that “Well other Dragon races in WoW don’t have it, so these shouldn’t!”.

Checkmate again, MSD.

From like 1730.

Art.

Regardless, you were already shut down by Briselody because these aren’t the same race so it’s irrelevant.

You’re not supposed to say this every time to make a move. Have you actually played Chess?

2 Likes

Must…resist…

4 Likes

Free to look at other Anthropomorphic dragon related races in WoW again if you want to use that argument.

Regardless, I shut down both of you.

I wasn’t the one to use it first, and I wasn’t the one trying to use it like a retort as you did. You continued the trend, on you. But hey, level 10 alt of a person trying to hide off their main posting char I guess soo… ciao.

Saying something doesn’t make it true.

9 Likes

Putting your fingers in your ears and shouting “laa laa laa” isn’t winning an argument.

Why don’t humans have hunched shoulders? They’re descended from Vrykul, same thing? Why don’t they have big bellies like Kul Tiran? Same thing.

King me!

Sorry, I don’t have a level 50 main like you. Some day.

Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Since they’re going that route, for one.

Saying X race shouldn’t have Y asset because ‘other related races don’t have said asset’ was their argument. I turned that around on them, given other related races (The ones that are anthropomorphic, like Dracthyr are actually do have said assets.)

Much like you coming in trying to snipe with friends doesn’t make your previous argument any more valid~

Default Masculine races should indeed be fixed to either truly be neutral, or have varying body types. The case is they currently do not, and again they don’t share the same body type as other dragon, or Dragon-kin related races that are Anthropomorphic in WoW.

You already know you lost when the retort to feedback for a new race, which has lore which already contradicts itself plenty is ‘well the race they designed doesn’t have it therefore they shouldn’t have it’ while you play a race, and use customization options that were not default available to said races. :3

Especially when you were not able to argue against any of my points whereas I refuted your own and used your own arguments to prove you wrong.

1 Like

They’re more dragon than dragonspawn. Dragonspawn are transformed mortal races, so they retain physical characteristics of their past bodies. That has nothing to do with Drac’thyr, who are created wholesale.

Not sure if you’re aware, but kicking all the pieces off the board and saying “I win” doesn’t actually mean you won a chess game, darlin’.

9 Likes

It does if you say checkmate.

1 Like

???

What are you even doing anymore?

3 Likes

I don’t know any of these people. I just happen to agree with them.

You have a major persecution complex lol

2 Likes