Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

I’m usually hard on Blizz but I really think these look good lmfao, what am I missing that everyone seems to hate?

16 Likes

I agree, I was honestly kind of hoping to see a bit more significant overhaul. But I think there’s still some solid framework here. Like I said, I’d prefer taking Option 4 and broadening their shoulders even more – and I’d like their feet to look more like CLAWS not “toes” – but it’s looking better than what we originally saw, I think.

5 Likes

That makes no sense. You’re really stretching here bud. Just admit that you wanted sexy dragons to ogle and be done with it.

20 Likes

I watched Dragon Tales for years and ain’t ever seen nothing like this on the show! :smile:

2 Likes

The blue tmog is very nice, it has a zora look.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that the different faces also all seem to have different snouts. I hope this level of customization gets brought to other races eventually too. It would be nice to have different body shapes for every race and to have more than 5 faces all with the same snout to choose for the 2 races of tauren.

9 Likes

sorry dragon form should not have breasts
my bearded dragon didnt have any

17 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to be happy with them until we can wear normal gear/transmogs on them and I’d much prefer if they’d separate male and female dragon form and bulk up the males more personally.

Really hoping we can use visage form at nearly all times for those of us that don’t like them.

10 Likes

Then they would have to admit they are a furry/scalie and that would go against everything they believe in.

Agreed. Breasts are a mammal feature, and they have them in their more humanoid form. Dracthyr are reptiles and therefor shouldn’t have breasts.

9 Likes

Let us transmog the entire body. Why is blizzard so keen on every dragon being bare chested.

Ok ok. Body type 4 is actually more like what I was expecting / wanting to see.
I was skeptical about how tmog would work - but you did a really good job showcasing some nice looking sets. I love the white one. Green and blue are good too.

Is this also a sneak peak at mail gear? or I wonder if these are tailor made Dracthyr sets.

3 Likes

?? They have chest armor

15 Likes

What are you talking about?
You can tmog the chest.

1 Like

Please give every race the ability to change their body size like the Dracthyr.

14 Likes

Yea a good reskin of Draenei. One foot forward lower half… I wonder if they will allow you to make the feet parallel to one another and actually stand up straight feet shoulder width apart.

It’s from the barbershop. Like collars or earrings.

I wonder how we get those armors. They look sick.

Did they ever state that Dracthyr were getting more then just human female models and male elf based models?

1 Like

She-Hulk is a human changing into another bigger version of herself.

A Dracthyr is a draconic (non-mammalian) and as such doesn’t have breasts as they do not appear to nurse their young. Based on other draconics it can be assumed that they lay eggs and that the young are just mostly formed adults needing only to get larger in order to reach a breeding age and that they consume solid food from the start.

The sex that guards the nest is the one most likely to be larger.

To me we should see large drab grey/green female draconics while the male draconics have bright scales and large horns. This would be more likely, and the males would perform dances which compare horn size to determine who gets to mate. So the males should have little bodies with giant horns.

14 Likes

Well yeah, that’s what all of their armor is. IIRC they can’t mog at all.