Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Wtb invisible character model for evoker.

7 Likes

THe more dragonlike the better

3 Likes

Larger body types will receive a passive racial that increases movement speed while going downhill.

3 Likes

I was talking transmog.

You guys dropped the ball with this new race/class. I think you know that already. Look at how mixed the reactions are.

Give us another model that’s massive like tauren. Dragons are supposed to be intimidating.

7 Likes

I’m going to assume they’re starter gear is that or tier gear might be that. Most likely starter with a color choice.

Did you expect a consensus? First day in GD?

9 Likes

as far as armor maybe with tier sets you could have an ankle/ wrist/bracer in keeping with the set

What are you talking about?
They’re restricted to shoulders, tabards and belts. Everything else is hidden except for very limited barber stuff.

The 4th body option they show is actually pretty big. Not as beefy as people were hoping for though.

3 Likes

I wish I could post images to post the “first time?” meme

4 Likes

This isn’t the first day.

I already thought they were cool from the beginning, but agr is on another level, just amazing all these customization options.

for those who still have doubts, the transmogs options used by the dragon form are preset and can be changed in the barbershop, not ordinary mesh transmogs :confused:

No, the only reaction that matters is mine clearly. :smile:

2 Likes

Option 4 is pretty hench.

Ok dude you are seriously overcompensating with your game avatars for something…

12 Likes

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ASK.
Once before they gave us another model. Once before, and it took nigh on a decade or more for them to fix it.

10 Likes

The body options are a great starting point, but I wish it they had more discrepancy between each of them. They seem like they go from thin, to slightly thicker. I feel like the current option 4 should be the mid point, with maybe a few more bulkier options.

9 Likes

They’re not bare chested.
They clearly have armor covering their chest.

It is irrelevant if you set it in the barber shop or tmog window.

3 Likes

This isn’t the sonic movie dude. There is almost 100% no time left to change characters.

Yeah I get that. I really wanted to be excited for our first playable dragon race but I’m just not.

3 Likes