Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Same. The 4th option should be the second (medium) option in my opinion - I really doubt players are going to use the other ones as much.

1 Like

Can we please get some different body types for other races? I want to play as a skinny human male. Also a buff blood elf male would be cool too.

2 Likes

it is consistent. the point is that non mammalians need extra help to make them feel inclusive to we ladies and others who prefer to play female chars that are clearly female. the artists are getting really close tho. every time they update them, they are better in drac form. the visage form needs female thalassian and male human, also. and itd be cool if gnomes, goblins, dwarves and trolls could have a visage form as well.

1 Like

A new class is great. Locking it behind this race that, for me, is not appealing visually at all, is less great.
Also, no transmog means less customisation. I enjoy customisation.
Not feeling this at all.

theres nothing unusual about wanting female chars. you’re giving me a complex lol

1 Like

You’ve got female characters, they’re literally right there. Not unusual.

It’s the dragon bewb people that make it weird.

3 Likes

People wanting their character to have a body that looks like them is weird?

1 Like

well we are a mammalian species. we have unmistakeable body parts. they represent us, visually. a non mammalian species needs to have some way of imparting the mammalian traits of a female in order to represent female characteristics because thats what we are (mammals). there are only so many ways that is possible, and it appears the artists have been trying hard to depict some of those ways, but the glaringly absent part is also the most unmistakeable part

1 Like

People are not covered in scales, and they don’t have horns or wings. And best yet, the visage form exists. Congratulations, there are your precious boobies.

3 Likes

Ehhhhh, we already have twelve or so playable options for that.

I think it’s okay for ONE race to be different.

6 Likes

why do you say that as if you’re spitting. are female breasts horrible or something?

They don’t represent us, they represent anthropomorphic dragon characters that walk on two legs because Blizz doesn’t want to do a four-legged race. Like… what? The visage form has humans because it represents a human form. And hey, look! It has boobs!

3 Likes

the problem is, making a race that cant depict females, clearly, makes them just look like a race of males of different body types.

1 Like

All you are saying is that, in the absence of the obvious, you default to “male.”

4 Likes

No, I have a pair. The spitting is imagined.

No it does not.

6 Likes

you need visual cues that the char is indeed a female.

1 Like

yes, it does.

Hence the visage form.

5 Likes

I mean, do you?

Like what, are you gonna forget what your character’s gender is?

6 Likes

i appreciate that they are letting us stay in visage form, but i’d like thalassian female form also. the male thalassians look amazing in visage

1 Like