Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Well as far as the dracthyr form goes, the visage form is an entirely diff mess.

They look good, glad to the beefy body option looks decent and isnā€™t overdone.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know why they havenā€™t done it yet. A fan showed on reddit that these options only take 2 minutes to make. Why arenā€™t they already in the game?

any idea what would make them look more female?

The new improvements look much better, I think I can play the class at any rate now. I would love an option 5 personally that makes the shoulders a little broader and maybe the neck too but other than that they are ok in my book now.

1 Like

Yes. Absolutely love those concepts. More of that for visage form. :heartpulse:

Actually I am pretty indifferent about the Drakthyr having a chest. Someone mentioned female worgens have them, which I guess never paid much attention to it before but it is true.

On the topic of chests thoā€¦ I will get dirty looks but who cares. I would love if the female visage form had a larger chest. I realize I will potentially get shamed but as a female consumer itā€™s what I would like. Honestly. I donā€™t really see this in videogames anymoreā€¦ I am tired of them ostracizing and shaming it.
(Maybe why female Drakthyr form are unable to have one)

Ya I did see the new form. The bulkier one was not as bulky as I had envisioned so it was a bit disappointingā€¦ the head looks off.

That might actually combat the wonky looking vibe. Just another face/head option might help balance it out more. Like I said I kinda was expecting more with that form tbh.

As for a more ā€œfemale looking versionā€ of Drakthyr. All I could think of was bigger eyes, softer face. I could be wrong about the eyes. (Just my thoughts when looking at the form. Noticed they all seem to have pretty piercing eyes) Requested maybe a face or two for more soft features.

I did think there was some nice examples with the armor tho. I hope they build on that, some other people had some really great armor concepts too.

Iā€™m in love with this colour too! I also like the blue/black one to the left of it.

2 Likes

Love the colour options and the look of them, those rings on the wings are awesome too!! Already have a name saved for mine, canā€™t wait to get in there and tinker with her look. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

One hundred on that. Itā€™s kind theyā€™re all the same. Iā€™d love sexier female dracs and big tank ones etc

Uh, they have body types. Watch the video. You can be beefy, apparently.

2 Likes

Whatever serves the agenda youā€™ve imagined.

3 Likes

Love the models :heart:

2 Likes

whats the split in opinion you think?
for and against i think theres allot more against.

There are plenty of websites where you can find content for that

1 Like

They are giants lizards. Why do people think a reptilian race needs something mammals have?

3 Likes

Could function like humps on a camel.

:person_shrugging:

Iā€™m going to attempt maining Dracthyr. Interesting options. I like the variety. The body sizes could maybe be a little more exaggerated imo but, whatever. Looking good!

?? - Chen Stormstout was in Warcraft 3

3 Likes

I think all the skin color and horn shape options are pretty cool.

1 Like

Incoming old person with common sense. These guys are basically a reptile type family. Lay eggs, most watch over eggs until they hatch. The new young come with only one thing and that is to eat (not drink) and mom is there to bring in dinner. Also in most cases she is a lot bigger than her male counterpart. If he comes looking for games at the wrong time he may end up as dinner for the family.

So no boobs, not needed. Do you really want the girls bigger and stronger than you guys? I think they made the right choices, sort of a happy medium. This is going to be fun!!!

8 Likes