Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

You play as a goblin and you’re going to talk about weird looking? :wink:

2 Likes

Says the NIGHTBORNE, HAHAHA! :kekpoint:

2 Likes

Lol people are crying on sample looking thing before seeing the final result

Gonna be honest here chief, half your posts I see on here make you sound like a judgy loser.

Glass houses and all that, right?

3 Likes

A lot of the crying is just a repeat of the tears over BE/Panda/Vulpera/every other race that was going to destroy the game.

Its a cry wolf thing now to say the least.

(Yes, if you weren’t here back then BE were the original “furries”, made to spoil the horde :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

This is a major improvement the colors look great although I wish there was a body type 5 for an even beefier model.

2 Likes

This post helps me understand why they have such tiny heads. It’s Blizzard trying to prevent another worgen situation where every helmet looks dreadful on them. It makes the armor set shine. In that sense I am okay with this model and some of the horn options are actually pretty cool.

They can’t even show helmets normally so that would be weird.

Because they’re mixed with mortals. Mortals which do have sexual dimorphism.

wonderful updates. can we please have more visage forms, like male human and female thalassian, also? gnomes, goblins, dwarves, trolls ?

3 Likes

The illuminati is introducing us to the real lizard overlord masters from mars via wow in the from of Dracthyr so we aren’t shocked when they reveal themselves in public.

Your stooping low to what the other guy went to, creating fake news. They gave both DH demon forms a diff visual - both identifiable for being a male or female. They didn’t here cause lawsuit now says boobs bad, must be non-existent or fully covered.

These look great. Can’t wait to play one. Good job!

1 Like

It looks, decent. I hope they make an option similar to Orcs that allow them to choose from straight or bent posture. They could do that to the Dracthyr and allow them to stand or go on all fours to at least give it that Dragon fantasy which is better then nothing. How many Dragons we have in this game that move on all fours. It can be done, but the question is will they allow it? Also, I want to know what will happen with the Human and dragon form in combat. If its similar to Worgs, this wont go well.

LOL yeah. Still, I might have terrible customizations, but at least I have mogging. It just blows my mind that they’re adding a new race and choosing to not give them access to mogging. Seems like everything they’re doing is the opposite of what players would want.

• People like mogging – No mogging
  • People want to pick the race of their visage form, like dragons have always been able to do in the game – Blood elf male and human female only
  • A lot of people like melee – No melee
  • People like playing lots of different classes – One class only
  • Some people like playing big buff dudes – No big buff dudes
  • Some players like playing clearly female characters – No clearly female characters
  • People like multiple alts – Limit one per server
  • People like having three spec options – Second class ever to have only two
  • People like playing new classes on the race they want – New class dragon only
  • Can’t wait to fly as a dragon – must ride a mount in visage form.

It’s just so bizarre.

6 Likes

This took five years off my lifespan.

1 Like

“Continue to ignore OUR feedback”= gamers who apparently can’t comprehend that female doesn’t have to include DDD breasts, especially when the female in question derives from a species who only has breasts in their mortal visage form to begin with (kindly show me the breasts on a female dragon’s true, draconic form, not their humanoid one).

Hate to break it to you, but these models have likely been done for months and they aren’t going to completely redo just because some players are whining that they don’t fit their own personal definitions of masculine/feminine. Plenty of us think they look awesome and we’ll enjoy playing ours.

6 Likes

I didn’t say DDD breasts, they have absolutely no breast size in this form so you can’t tell a male from a female and that’s just telling post-lawsuit of future design cause their new philosophy is “boobs bad, cover or wipe them out!”. They put breasts onto worgens, Dh meta forms, and even all the demons. Even if female dracthyr had A or B, you could tell they were female if they had bra on, while guys were more muscular. But gender identification bodies in models is a thing of the past in a post-lawsuit world it seems.

1 Like

I want to play Evoker but I don’t want to be a lizard, but I’m willing to settle for an elf with horns.

1 Like

Really beautiful color options, I’m even more excited to try them out.

2 Likes