Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

The new body types look great, but could we get at least one head shape closer to the old school wow dragons with the underbite and exposed teeth. None of the shown heads have these features even though they’ve been prominent on most adult dragons for nearly 18 years now. Even the younger drakes usually have 1 or the other.

Also some jaw jewelry customization similar to Deathwing’s elementium chin and one with the tendril Alexstraza has would also be really neat.

2 Likes

You made my day, :rofl:
Never thought of that.

1 Like

Where are the other class options?

I love the variety of colors and wish the race could be beefier. Brolic.

1 Like

Can we get a Blue response already on whether or not we’ll actually see the tierset in the combat/dragon form? Or are we just getting the pre-baked stuff in the barber shop?

2 Likes

11.0 if you’re lucky.

I’m wondering since they have chain mail would it have the classic jingle sound ?

I’m not feeling as harsh on the models as others are, I don’t think they are “god awful” (and that’s an improvement as I USED to think that way-- but over time and looking at this and images online I changed my mind a little) . The males look better than the females, which is odd for me to say because I think with most existing races in game now – I prefer the look of the female models (except dwarves…I think male dwarves are BA).

I support the many who want thicker bodies on them though. Not saying to be funny not saying it to be a jerk – I sincerely feel the models are too skinny I think they would be much cooler looking with some heft.

Mind you don’t make them “FAT”, there’s a difference with well toned bulk because of muscles/tone and just pot bellies (like the pandas, the pandas are “FAT”…I not talking that). Dracthyr should be toned and muscular. The males in my opinion should look like they work out with the Rock daily and hold their own with him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest,the more they put out the more excited I get,dang feel like a kid before Christmas.

1 Like

I can’t imagine those’ll be too far down the line.

Oh the irony.

5 Likes

Lol cute, nice try but no

So you want to be a Elf with horns?

“They look like a furry’s wet dream!”

Good that means they got the right people to make them.

1 Like

I like them. Nice job overall.

2 Likes

Yeah the addition of other bodytypes definitely alleviated a lot of worries I had about it being limited to a skink instead of a dragon. RIP female gamers tho, only bara and twink chads coming out on top here.

2 Likes

I mean, without the furries, the tech support world would have like…less than 10% of it’s current capacity, why do you think the furcons were the first things canceled when covid popped up?

1 Like

It’s called a polymorph spell? :woman_shrugging:

Just please extend the body options to other races.

1 Like

lmao at people who think they should look more like WoW Dragons

Have y’all ever looked at a WoW dragon? Their head is shaped like a fish, with a long neck and that underbite that won’t stop.

You are imagining something that never existed.

2 Likes